MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The BLAME! Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The BLAME! Game   Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:18 am

"Aha, a simple fix. Would anyone like to proceed themselves to repair, or shall I?" He smiles as he looks at the others for an indication.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: The BLAME! Game   Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:24 am

"Oh God what the hell happened here... It's a bloodbath... That silhouette that we saw must have come through here and torn it to shreds. Whatever that thing is, it is one sinister creature. But should we chase after it?"
Max breathes a heavy sigh, looking around at the gory scene before him. Ugh this is disgusting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The BLAME! Game   Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:38 am

"If these dents are footprints I doubt we want to fight it. Earlier I jumped straight into the air to observe the surroundings and neither when I leaped nor when I landed did I dent the material this cavern is made of." Eva responds
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The BLAME! Game   Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:38 pm

Nathaniel shrugs, "I'm somewhat tech-savvy. Probably nowhere near your abilities though I could lend a hand." with this statement, Nathaniel approaches the generator to examine it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The BLAME! Game   Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:04 pm

"All we gotta do is lift up that core and put it back in its proper place, then bend the holder back to support it. It can't be too heavy." Milos himself approaches the core and grasps it, attempting to move it back on center.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The BLAME! Game   Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:00 am

Milos begins to lift the core, which is surprisingly light. However, the metal for the holder is bent so fix it damnit.

In the background, a metallic scraping sound is heard. It is suggested to step outside and examine, but you probably already know what it is. Milos is busy, but Nathaniel and Lloyd are free.

Max and Eva do nothing special, but the monster is neither seen nor heard any longer. You can continue down the path if you like, or return to the others, or jerk it IDC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The BLAME! Game   Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:12 am

Since the core is so light, Milos uses only one hand to hold it as he bends the metal back into place with his free hand. Upon hearing the metal scraping outside, Milos' paranoia kicks in as his head turns sharply in the direction of the sound.

"Something's outside. Could be hostile. Unidentified Noise; Allegiance Unknown."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The BLAME! Game   Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:48 am

Lloyd looks at Nathaniel and motions for him to follow before equipping his Dominator and carefully going outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: The BLAME! Game   Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:30 am

"Well I want to fight it, but if it's in our best interest not to, then I'll avoid it. Let's just keep moving."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The BLAME! Game   Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:02 pm

Nathaniel nods and pulls his handgun, following closely behind Lloyd towards the noise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The BLAME! Game   Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:31 am

Eva observes the path ahead, while slowly unfurling his second set of arms. After activating his gauntlets, he touches his forehead with the index and middle finger of each of his four hands, activating his cranial implant.

Eva then pushes a button in his chest, activating his Kinetic Energy Maximization Device(K.E.M.D). His eyes shine bright red, as his body shakes and bends as he begins reverting to his animalistic posture. "Want to race?" Eva says to Max, before virtually vanishing in the direction the creature had run to.

> Eva sees the craters left by the being and as he accelerates and makes the turn, he sees a hole in the roof.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The BLAME! Game   Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:56 am

Combat commence!


(ignore smoke, is irrelevant.)

Nathanial and Lloyd step out to see three small safeguards, hunched and humanoid in appearance standing in the middle of the railway in front of the cart.

Stats:

SG1: 0/160
SG2: 88/160
SG3: 160/160
No shields on any.

Nathanial: 235/235
10/10
Full strength regeneration rate
20/30

Lloyd: 380/380
20/20
Full strength regeneration rate
5/30

Normal enemies like these safeguard will possess no affinity for any force, so they won't have resistances or strengths vs. them. Gonna test out a couple ways of doing combat, normal rolling for stuff but I think i'll stick to just updating this post each time damage is taken, energy is lost, etc. so that it's easier to keep track of.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eva speeds ahead of Max, the metal bending slightly and an audible pop sounding as he takes off.


Last edited by Linkenten on Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:05 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The BLAME! Game   Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:43 pm

Milos hurries up to finish repairs. Once this generator is fixed we can leave... unless there's trouble outside.


> For this, I'm rolling a D-12 twice, AVG=6+ you get a turn off repairs, 1 you add a turn. So if you land it, next turn you have only 1 turn left (so just press the button.) I might change this in the future.

6 (Avg: 6,0)

7 (Avg: 7,0)

(Total avg: 7)

Milos straightens the bar quicker than expected and places the core.

1 turns remaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The BLAME! Game   Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:09 pm

Lloyd quickly raises his Dominator and fires a destroy decomposer shot at the first sg

> D8 for combat this time.

1 you miss, 5+ is one shot kill, everything between is hit and incremental dmg.

8 (Avg: 8,0)

1 (Avg: 1,0)

(Total avg: 5)


Damage done= 160, whole enemy disintigrated

25 energy used.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The BLAME! Game   Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:52 pm

Nathaniel quickly lets off a couple of rounds from his hand canon.

> Didn't specify target, assuming 2 rounds, aiming at 2nd sg

D8, 3 and one hits, 5+ and both hit

3 (Avg: 3,0)

3 (Avg: 3,0)

(Total avg: 3,0)


Now dmg/hit

4 (Avg: 4,0)

8 (Avg: 8,0)

(Total avg: 6,0)

72 damage dealt

Nathanial's bullet hit's the safeguard square in the head, dealing good damage but not slowing it down.

10 energy used.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: The BLAME! Game   Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:12 am

"Hell yeah, you're on!" Max immediately sprints after Eva at full speed, still twirling his sword to gain kinetic energy.

So we are gonna go after that thing after all...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The BLAME! Game   Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:33 pm

Eva uses his momentum to drive himself through the hole in the ceiling, looking around as he surfaces through the hole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The BLAME! Game   Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:17 pm

The first safeguard is completely destroyed, with no traces except minute particles left in the air.

The second safeguard, severely wounded, attacks Lloyd, dealing a measly 2 shield damage. It jumps up onto the wall afterwards.

The third safeguard darts forward, hitting Nathanial for 5 shield damage then jumping up onto the railcart.



SG1: 0/160
SG2: 88/160
SG3: 160/160
No shields on any.

Nathanial: 235/235
5/10
Full strength regeneration rate
20/30 (+20 in 4 turns)

Lloyd: 380/380
18/20
Full strength regeneration rate
8.25/30 (+3.25)

Eva becomes stuck as the hole extends father than his inertia can carry him through. However, he can use his lasers to melt through the metal and continue if he wishes.

Meanwhile, 2 Safeguard appear in front of Max as he also comes around the bend. He can see the much larger hole in the ceiling down the hallway now.\

SG1: 160/160
SG2: 160/160

Eva:
460/535
15/15
Full Strength
5/40

Max:
435/435
10/10
Full Strength
29/29


Last edited by Linkenten on Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The BLAME! Game   Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:24 pm

Lloyd puts his dominator up and pulls out his gravity hammer. He then looks to the safeguard that attacked him and, using his gravity hammer, attempts to pull it in before hitting the hell out of it.


Last edited by Donutt on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The BLAME! Game   Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:49 pm

"Gunfire." Milos presses the button, nanites swarming all over him in a skittering fury.

> Successful in pressing the button.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: The BLAME! Game   Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:46 pm

Too easy... Let's finish them stylishly. Max dashes to SG1, grabs him with the energy glove, and throws him at SG2. (Expending one charge of the energy glove)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The BLAME! Game   Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:49 pm

Eva, deactivates his augments and uses his strength to pry himself from his position. Eva activates his lasers if he can't escape the hole without his strength.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The BLAME! Game   

Back to top Go down
 
The BLAME! Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons
» The "Who would win?" game
» problem with the game : no control over the moves of the pc
» Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game
» Don’t forget about your FREE game card!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MedievalIN :: BLAME!-
Jump to: