MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 On the Hunt -- Game Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:48 pm

Marth relaxes. Well, we can camp out here or move on. Or something else. Personally I would prefer to rest. He decides to wait to see if anybody else says anything before posing the question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:16 am

Illia walks past Sir Francis as he enters the bar, followed by "Raff," exiting on the other side. They acknowledge her with a nod but otherwise remain silent.

A loud knocking is heard by Doru, Marth, and Synyster, coming from the corner of the barracks (same spot as before). Three hard taps, spaced one second apart. Synyster hears this in his dreams yet may choose to ignore it.

Marth also realizes that he is pretty darn hungry. Illia and Synyster also start to feel somewhat hungry. Doru feels quite okay.

With the situation calm, Marth also remembers that he's still fairly wounded. Illia is comparatively less wounded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:29 am

Taking another sip of her beverage, Illia then reaches into her bag and pulls out some of the meat she has before also munching on it in between sips of her ale.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:35 pm

Marth looks to Doru and says "We can camp here or leave, but either way we should check that noise out. I'm quite wounded though, and I need food." He sits down and rests a bit, waiting for Doru's response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:14 pm

Doru stands up saying, "I guess I'll look into it." Doru then walks towards the barracks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:55 pm

Illia enjoys her food and beverage, restoring a moderate amount of stamina. She doesn't notice much going on outside. The tavern strikes her as a comfortable place; it seems whoever had constructed it in the first place took care in the design, despite this being a mere outpost. Despite this, it's in bad shape now because nobody bothered to respect the craftsmanship. At least the drink is good.

As Marth sits, he feels his hunger and the aching of his muscles. He notices a few pieces of paper lying scattered on the ground several feet from him, the ones Illia threw away before and the ones that the short man had tossed out.

Doru approaches the barracks door, which is wide open. There's some fresh blood on the floor. Additionally, an obvious smeared trail of blood leads a snaking path to the back right corner, stopping before a door to what seems to be a closet of sorts. The place smells foul and sweaty; the musky stench of cramped bodies overpowers even the smell of blood. Filthy animals, these humans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:10 pm

Marth grabs one of the pieces of paper instinctively. Oh... I can't read this. Right. He stands up painfully and goes in to where Illia is, hoping to find food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:40 pm

Illia looks at Marth as he approaches, "Yes?" She says before taking another bite of her food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:43 pm

"Any food around here to eat? I'm quite hungry. I can't have meat though, like you are having." Marth examines the room, looking for anything food-wise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:48 pm

"Not that Ife notiffd." Illia replies with her mouth full. "Haf you tried looking inthide the tafern?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:08 pm

"No, but I'll do that now. Thanks." Marth leaves and walks to the bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:47 pm

Doru approaches the closet smeared with blood. Doru then removes his sword from its hold, and stabs it into the door, intending to stab anything that lie beyond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:03 pm

As Marth walks into the bar, he hears the wounded man's shout of pain from the northwest. He also strongly smells that bread scent again, this time stronger. There might be food in the other room, behind the east opening in the bar.

Illia notices Synyster lying down sleeping on the roof. Doru is out of sight. It's all pretty quiet, then her ears pick up the shriek of the wounded man from before. It seems to be coming from the northwest, where Shinpi had gone with Talmek and that man. Otherwise, the only area she hadn't explored is the barracks.

Doru's sword stabs through the door smoothly, splintering pieces on the other side. He doesn't seem to hit anything beyond. From the other side of the door, however, he hears a muffled, confused-sounding "Hhruuuuuhh??"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:07 pm

Illia quickly puts her things up and rushes to the northwest, keeping an eye (and ear) out for any kind of danger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:02 pm

Marth ignores the wounded man and heads straight for the bread scent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:02 pm

Doru pulls his sword out and again stabs it into the door, while using his telekinesis to make the blood on the floor go under the doorway and stab upwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:27 pm

Illia runs to the northwest and finds herself at the opening of the medical room, with Talmek's sword drawn, the wounded man looking shocked, and Shinpi wiping blood off her mouth while applying bandages. "Stay thee, wicked fiend!" shouts Talmek at Shinpi, who looks at him, confused.

Marth walks through the door and finds food storage. Mostly military rations; salted pork, cheese, beans, and lots of bread. Nobody here's gonna use it, and it'll just rot away if it's not eaten. There's also a still near the back wall with unrefined hops beside.

Doru manipulates the blood, pulling it under the doorway and raising it up in spikes from the floor while simultaneously stabbing his sword through again. The sword strikes nothing again. He hears the voice again: "Well, this can't be good." Then there's a little splat sound, like a booger hitting a wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:20 am

"What the hell is going on?!" Illia shouts to nobody in particular, but she carefully eyes Shinpi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:27 pm

Doru retracts his sword and opens the door with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:31 pm

Marth takes the bread and beans and sits on the floor to eat them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:46 pm

Talmek turns to Illia, looking confused and disoriented. "Wha, why, she just BIT him! A vampire, I say!" The wounded man seems to have feinted. Illia notices, however, that the man's wounds seem to have miraculously healed, with the open slash wounds replaced by fresh scars. Somehow... perhaps Shinpi made the bleeding stop. Even the bite mark has already healed.

Doru opens the door, revealing a small room, about 4' by 8'. It seems to be empty, but then he notices a strange green mass on the ceiling. Upon Doru's entry, the green mass slings down (it's attached to the ceililng by a slimy green string, much like a booger) and reaches the end of its sling, bouncing up a short distance and coming to rest about 4 feet from the floor. It seems to be an upside-down wrinkly body wrapped in old green fabric, so old that it looks like ragged seaweed tape. It looks at Doru, with its squashed head and long, thin mustache drooping to the floor. "Hello, may I ask why you destroyed my door, and what you are looking for?"

Marth sits down and begins to eat, recovering somewhat. He's still a bit hungry though. The place looks dilapidated; a rundown storage area used often but cleaned less. Marth can hear rats scurrying about. One would think the storehouse would be a good target for a raid, considering the importance of military supplies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:50 pm

Willing to give Shinpi the benefit of the doubt, she turns to Shinpi and calmly asks, "Shinpi? Can you explain yourself here? What have you done?" Illia finishes before giving a quick glance at Talmek to make sure he doesn't do anything rash.

>Shinpi blinks twice then looks up at Illia. "I was helping. See, the bleeding is gone! Isn't it fascinating?" Talmek looks bewildered but takes no action.

"That may be, Shinpi, but doing that without some kind of warning is probably dangerous. Dangerous for yourself and others. Now then, is he going to be okay?" Illia asks, looking at the wounded man. "Also how many times have you done this and how do you do it?" Illia had more questions but will ask those later.


Last edited by Donutt on Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:36 pm

Marth continues to eat, using echolocation to get an idea of what's going on in the building around him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:57 am

"I thought that your door design was rather sloppy and thus I elected to destroy it." Doru then uses his telekinesis to shatter the door into pieces. "I don't suppose you have a good reason to be here?" Doru asks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:17 am

"I don't think I've done it before... heh, you're right, it probably does look scary." Shinpi chuckles and pats the wounded man on the arm. "He's breathing easier now. He should be fine soon." He looks up at Talmek and asks "Will you look after him? He should be well after a day's rest." Talmek still stands there, stunned, but puts away his sword. Shinpi nods and stands up, presenting a tidy box to Illia. "I'll carry these," she says. "They're various medical supplies. There's even some soothing herbs for your face!" She giggles.

Marth continues eating. The food is adequate, the taste fitting for an army troop or perhaps someone greater. He feels almost full. There's not much going on in the building around him; it's a basic storehouse with various foodstuffs and also harboring a few rats. It doesn't seem to be damaged despite the fight that happened at the camp. What kind of people would raid a camp and not steal the food? They seem to have just come for the people. Were they searching for something? There's nothing in here though. Aging trusses brace against the wall, easily supporting the thatch roof.

Doru builds up power and tears the old door apart with his mind—subsequently, his head is overcome with searing, unbearable pain, deep within his brain, inescapable, as if a rock had suddenly been placed there and started to swell, pressuring his brain against his skull. He drops to his knees in the blood underneath the strange green man, and the fluid seeps around and sticks to him like disgusting slime. The hanging man responds: "Well now, don't you feel tough? I was simply here to deliver a package anyways. Good luck with the door!" He bounces a bit and spins in place a couple times. When Doru's headache subsides, he looks up as the strange man slings upward, like a yoyo, into the shadows, like snot being sucked up into a toddler's nose. Then, a box seems to secrete from the thick layer of "mucus" on the ceiling, dropping onto Doru's head and tumping over on its side. When Doru regains his senses, he notices a label on it, reading: "To the black cat-man."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
On the Hunt -- Game Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Gym Leader Thread
» Vision's Random Thread of Stumbling
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons
» The "Who would win?" game
» Best Fight Thread!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MedievalIN :: Game :: A Nightly Brood-
Jump to: