MedievalIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3.5 Game Thread Post Thing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

3.5 Game Thread Post Thing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3.5 Game Thread Post Thing   3.5 Game Thread Post Thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 9:41 pm

8:55am

"I'm afraid that is highly classified information that will only be available to you should you accept my proposal." Dr. Scrake says to Malik. "If there are no further questions we will continue." Dr. Scrake clears his throat before continuing. "In order for the protectorate to deal with problems of this magnitude, I have developed an experimental serum that will enhance your parahuman abilities, be aware that the serum may have unexpected effects."

After he is finished speaking, the doctor pulls out a device and presses a button on it, "In ten minutes, anyone remaining in this room will be teleported to the Parahuman Relations office. If you have no desire to participate in my experiment, you should remain here and the PR division will see to your relocation." Dr. Scrake says as a doorway appears behind him. "If you wish to become stronger to prevent this kind of thing from happening again, you should follow me." he says as he turns and disappears through the doorway.
Back to top Go down
https://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: 3.5 Game Thread Post Thing   3.5 Game Thread Post Thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 1:23 am

Michael breaks his trance when the good doctor nears the end of his speech. Hearing that he could become stronger, he quickly thinks back to his trigger event, his blood boils as he brashly pushes his way through the crowd, reacting instead of joining the ranks of those whom are hesitant about their choice. Being among the first to follow the doctor, he's greeted by the empty doorway. passing though and muttering to himself that, "Success does not come without hardship."
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: 3.5 Game Thread Post Thing   3.5 Game Thread Post Thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 3:13 am

Without much consideration, Flynn follows the doctor as well. All of this was too fast, he thought, and he wasn't sure what to feel. On one hand, he should be dead, and many people he had talked too and met had just been wiped off the earth. On the other, he couldn't really say he cared about most of them. Ultimately though, he had questions and this man had answers. Plus, getting stronger sounds good, too.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: 3.5 Game Thread Post Thing   3.5 Game Thread Post Thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 4:34 pm

"Wait!" Ferris cries out as the man disappears. He's hesitant for a moment, still trying to process the events that just occurred. After a brief moment, he comes up with a proper question and, seeking to prevent another catastrophe, walks through the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: 3.5 Game Thread Post Thing   3.5 Game Thread Post Thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 9:15 pm

Malik sighs before shrugging. Might as well. Could even make a few extra bucks, too. Unless that bomb wiped out those loan sharks....that'd be neat. Even if it did, the extra power couldn't hurt I guess. Alright, my mind's made up. Malik concludes before making his way through the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: 3.5 Game Thread Post Thing   3.5 Game Thread Post Thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:26 pm

9:00am

Surprisingly very few of the room's occupants choose to follow the doctor, there are eight in total who chose this path, among them are; Michael, Malik, Flynn, and Ferris.

As Michael steps through the doorway, he hears a voice suddenly announce, "Participant One, Gladioli has entered." Michael then finds himself in a field with Dr. Scrake standing nearby while leaning on what looks to be a highly advanced cooler. "Ah! Mr. Salvador, I will explain how this is going to work once we have everyone who plans on joining us." he says while writing something down on a clipboard.

Following directly after Gladioli is Angel, who is followed by, Mohawk Master, Lightning Mohawk, and Red Mohawk. Shortly after the Mohawks walk through the door, Ironhide steps through. As Malik walks through the doorway, he hears the voice that all those who went before him heard. However he is followed by a blonde teenage looking boy who's name is not given.

Dr. Scrake looks at the boy for a moment before saying, "Within this cooler, are several serums that will cause an artificial trigger event within your Corona Pollentia. The reason we are outside is due to the fact that the artificial trigger may cause your powers to mutate violently. If that happens we will be forced to put you down. Now having said that, the risk is very low and I can personally vouch for their safety, as I tested the first batch on myself, and have witnessed every use of them." Dr Scrake says, as he opens the cooler and distributes a cub containing a dark liquid to each person.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: 3.5 Game Thread Post Thing   3.5 Game Thread Post Thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 9:25 pm

Ferris looks at the cup for a moment then shakes his head. "Wait, what? What's in this? I'm not just gonna drink out of some random cup, now especially after you confused me with what all you've said... You know how many strange drinks I've seen working the streets? And you expect me to just drink this?"
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: 3.5 Game Thread Post Thing   3.5 Game Thread Post Thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 7:35 pm

Flynn takes his in hand and shakes it around slightly. "Welp, I'll go first." He slings the drink back all at once.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: 3.5 Game Thread Post Thing   3.5 Game Thread Post Thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 3:01 am

"Participant one?" Michael asks as he looks around the field. He then pauses a moment to listen to the doctor, turning around to watch the others come in. He takes note of those who enter, taking note of their code names. Angel? Ironhide? Mohawk...? Oh well, I guess we all chose something close to home. He takes special note of the blonde boy who walks in, noting that no name was announced for his introduction.

After being given his cup, Michael looks back to the doctor, and hearing that the participant who had been announced as 'Angel' state that they were already going to imbibe the concoction before asking any questions, he decided to proceed with his own anyways, "Now that everyone's here I'd like to ask a few questions before I drink this... stuff. How did you know all of our codenames? And you referred to me by name, I was certain that I had covered my tracks and hidden myself well. Who are you people, and what do you plan to do with those of us who go through the evolution?" As he's talking he sends out signals to the grass in the field, feeling for any sign of pressure, signalling where someone would be hiding.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: 3.5 Game Thread Post Thing   3.5 Game Thread Post Thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 9:27 pm

Malik looks at the strange liquid for a moment before shrugging, "Bottom's up." He says before downing the liquid.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: 3.5 Game Thread Post Thing   3.5 Game Thread Post Thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:53 am

9:0am cont.

Malik, Flynn, the blonde teen, and the mohawks all drink the serum. Leaving Michael and Ferris the only ones who have not.

9:02am

Immediately after drinking the serum, the three mohawks begin to convulse violently. Their skin begins to meld together and soon they are one. The now singular mohawk speaks, "Whatever was in that juice really worked! I feel stronger than ever before, I am.. MOHAWK GOD!!" (lol)

The blonde boy briefly emits a bright flash from his body. All are blinded momentarily.

Flynn's power suddenly begins to show, slow a first but violently accelerating. Soon his body begins to stretch and elongate, and his palms begin to burn vehemently.

This is where you who have drank the thing get to put 4 points into your already existing powers. This will make them stronger, you can choose how so, but if its too strong I probably wont nerf it this time, if you have a high number like 10 in a power you can do lots of things. When you update your character sheet I will update this post with additional information. Josh and Kevin start thinking because you probably want this power-up.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: 3.5 Game Thread Post Thing   3.5 Game Thread Post Thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 9:03 pm

Ferris flashes back to his police experience, remembering several drug busts and keeping in mind aggression brought on by these kinds of substances. Hesitating, he looks at the cup once again, sloshing it around slightly. Man, my wife would kill me if I died here... Hell, she'd kill me if I even drank this crap. Then he remembers the plane.

New York is leveled. There's nothing left. No state, no family, no police precinct, nobody to answer to, no police protocols.... Millions of innocent people... slaughtered. Where do laws apply in this case? There's no code for this situation, no laws to refer to. But law is justice. But how to bring justice against power that strong?

Fighting back the tears in his eyes, Ferris downs the whole cup in one gulp, gritting his teeth and crushing the container in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3.5 Game Thread Post Thing   3.5 Game Thread Post Thing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3.5 Game Thread Post Thing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2