MedievalIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Ring

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

The First Ring - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Lenrasec searches the courthouse for Maladon, finding him in the courtroom atop his judges panel.

There is a case going on today, although a bit slow with the lack of most of the judges. Maladon notices Lenrasec and looks to Murmalog, who nods in understanding. Maladon steps down to greet Lenrasec, "Hello human, I hope your rest was good. Now if you wish to assist me, then you should come this way." Maladon leads Lenrasec into the "secret" passage and into the room with the seven paths. Going into the path with a W, Maladon and Lenrasc come into a room full of alchemic and magical tools. "I would like you to assist in my research, though if you don't wish to then you are free to go. I will reward you if you stay."

Zumao arrives at the weapon smith's store. "Welcome traveler, You don't seem to be from around here."

Annabeth is in the market district. The market is crowded today, lots of people buying and selling supplies. There are two kinds of stalls, one for buying and one for selling. Though not all stalls will buy the same type of item.
Back to top Go down
https://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:46 pm

Annabeth takes a moment to check out the stalls available to buy stuff from. Then Annabeth walks through the crowd, using the fact that everyone is packed close together to attempt to... relieve... some people of their coin pouches.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 9:04 pm

Zumao approaches the smith. "Hello; you are correct. I do not have any money, but I require a staff. Is there any work I could do for you instead?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 9:48 pm

8:00am

"What kind of 'studies' would you be doing? I don't want to grow an extra arm, if possible." says Lenrasec hesitantly.

"You need not worry, you will not grow additional limbs during my tests. We will be testing the effectiveness of some magical artifacts that I have either created or found."

Annabeth succesfully loots 5g and 40s. Noticing fish, bread, and meat stalls.

"I'm afraid I don't have any work I can let you do. However I have a broomhandle if you want that instead." The weapon-smith says to Zumao

Last edited by Lucifer on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 9:53 pm

Zumaoriridoka smiles. "Eloquence in simplicity; I accept the offer. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 10:52 pm

Annabeth walks over to the bread stall, "How much for two loaves? And do you know about meat prices? "
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:18 am

Jaeger lazily gets out of bed and stretches, "Damn I slept well." He said before going outside and getting his copy of the map Annabeth had left on his door. He then decided he should go into town and buy a new bow.
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:36 pm

Lenrasec grimaces but nods. "I'm not a fan of all the magic and alchemy, but I need the money. I'll assist you in your tests."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:41 pm

"Well lets start with this one." Maladon says as he motions toward a ring. "you need to put it on and hit my training dummy."

The salesman says to annabeth, "I sell two loaves for 20s, and the meat stall sells meat for 1g/lb."

Jaeger arrives at the weapon smith, with Zumao still inside. "Ooh another customer, what can I do for you today?" Says the shop-keep.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:48 pm

Annabeth buys 4 loaves of bread, and 4 pounds of dried meat. She then heads to the weapon smithy. On her way, she looks for a walking cane to swipe from someone.
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:52 pm

Lenrasec walks over and slides the ring on his finger. "Alright, here goes..." Lenrasec walks over and throws a full punch into the dummy.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:23 pm

Zumao greets Jeager then goes outside to sit down. He withdraws a loaf of bread and begins to eat.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:11 pm

Jaeger asks to see the weapon-smiths bows.
"Well certainly!" He replies.

Bows
Wood
-C. bow 4g
-L.bow 3g
-S.bow 2g
Iron
-C. bow 7g
-L.bow 6g
-S.bow 5g

When Lenrasec punches the dummy, he is surprised to find his hand inside the dummy.
"Wonderful!" announces Maladon. "It works! This ring makes the wearers hits become corporeal. So basically the wearer is a ghost that can be hit. I will give you 2g for this test. Would you like to do another?"

Annabeth arrives at the weaponsmith, noticing Jaeger as well.

Zumao cures his ailment of hunger by eating his half bread loaf.

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:18 pm

Zumaoriridoka, satisfied by the bread, quenches his thirst with water from his jug.

Last edited by TitanShadow12 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:25 pm

"I'll take a wooden short-bow." says Jaeger.
"Alright here you go." says the weapon-smith.
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:35 pm

"I'll try another. These are interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 11:19 pm

Annabeth arrives at the weapon smith's. She takes a bit of dried meat out of her bag and shares it with Scaley, as well as eating some of it, before asking the smith for a price check on his daggers, dirks, and short swords.

Bronze
-Dagger 5g
-S.Sword 10g
-H+1/2 Sword 12g

Iron
-Dagger 7g
-S.Sword 13g
-H+1/2 Sword 17g

Steel
-Dagger 10g
-S.Sword 15g
-H+1/2 Sword 22g

Maladon motions toward a Wooden Staff in the corner of the room. "With this one, all you need to do is hit the ground with the base."
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 11:43 pm

Jaeger took out his breaking bow, and equipped his new bow. He decided that heading to the armory would be the best next course of action.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:13 am

Zumaoriridoka heads to the north gate to await the others' arrivals.
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:27 am

Lenrasec takes the staff and holds it up in the air. "So slam the base into the ground? Can do." Lenrasec  does exactly that.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:44 am

Annabeth decides to head back to the north gate with Scaley in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:14 am

Jaeger arrives at the armory. "Hello sir, I can show you my wares if you wish."

Annabeth meets Zumao at the north gate.

After hitting the ground with the staff, a wave of green energy erupts outward from the base of the staff, knocking most of the things on the tables off of them. "Well, now look at this mess. I guess that's enough for today, I'll clean this up and you can be on your way." Says Maladon as he gives Lenrasec 5g.

Last edited by Lucifer on Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:16 am

"Can I see your leather armor wares?" Jaeger inquires.
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:39 am

"Thanks, if you ever need a testing partner I'd be happy to assist."  Lenrasec pockets the gold, then bids Maladon farewell and walks into town in search of an armory.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:13 am

Lenrasec arrives at the armory, and noticed Jaeger. "Hello sir, I'll be with you in a minute." says the shopkeep.

"But of course!" says The Shop-Keep.

Rough Hide
-Helmet 1g
-chestpiece 5g
-gauntlet 1g
-Pants 4g
-Boots 1g

Cured Hide
-Helmet 3g
-gauntlet 3g
-chestpiece 8g
-Pants 7g