MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The First Ring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:26 am

Zumaoriridoka rolls his eyes. Strength comes with time, and practice. The statement was ridiculous, and useless. Words of an angry, lonely fool. He thought it sad and unfortunate, really. But such is the fate of Tieflings; no place in the world, demon or human, and an evil spirit besides.

But on another matter: The soldiers mentioned Wrath, and the Vagrant mentioned Dresden being foul; sounds like Dresden needs a bit of divine intervention, some holy purification. Well they would need a minister or a cleric for that; Zumaoriridoka would prefer to tear down the statues and attack Wrath's minions, if they intervene. He decides to continue following the soldiers, but hesitates to give a piece of bread to the poor boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:37 pm

The soldiers are out of sight, but their tracks are clear in the dirt road.
The boy smiles at Bruce, once he is given the bread.
bruce heads toward the way the soldiers have gone, however Annabeth is preocupied with finding a cape. A curtain, the barkeep sees Annabeth eyes his curtains and says, "Ill give you it for 10 silvers"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:35 pm

Annabeth simply tosses 10 silvers in the barkeep's direction, before taking the curtain, and fastening it round her person. She then proceeds to attempt to follow the tracks the soldiers have left behind, while fashioning a new cape out of her newly gained curtain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:26 pm

Approaching Dresden, Zumaoriridoka begins to ponder what's truly inside the city. Are the rumors true?

He decides that when he reaches the city, he will look for the soldiers first, possibly join them as an insider, and he'll keep a lookout for any effigy to Wrath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:06 am

As the couple arrive at Dresden, they are approached by guardsmen and asked,"What do you wish inside of Dresden? If you are tourists I would suggest another city. Although we have some things here for other kinds of "tourists.""

Before the two can respond, an Aasimar appears behind the guards. Both the guards are obviously startled and then move out of the way for the Aasimar. The Aasimar has long pointed elf like ears and shoulder length yellow hair. He wears a formal outfit, as if he were of the aristocracy. "Hahaha, I always love doing that. Anyway what brings you wonderful people to our great city? I am Horiil Thelore, I am a member of the court in this city. I would love to show you around the city, but I have things I need to do. Meet me at the entrance to the courthouse at sunset, and I will give you a tour. I must be going now, I hope you show up."

As Horiil Turns to leave, Bruce notices a disgusted look aimed at Annabeth, however Annabeth does not notice this.

The Aasimar begins walking away, and is soon out of sight. The guards look confused and with a worried look, say, "If you know Horiil, please come in. We would not want you to miss your arrangement."

Before Horiil is out of sight, Annabeth notices a ring similar to that of Genn's.

OOC: You are allowed into the city, however you dont have to go in immediately, and look awkward standing outside of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:08 pm

Annabeth turns to the guard and simply asks, "Is there a weapons shop in town? Or an armory? I need to get a few things."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Zumaoriridoka is pleased by the Aasimar; some kindness is always acceptable. He wasn't sure why he was speaking the same way towards Annabeth... it was obvious that he didn't like her. What does he want with us at the courthouse? He had a feeling that Horiil had some ulterior motives. As for now, it didn't concern Zumaoriridoka. No reason it should.

He decided to kill time, walking the streets and keeping an eye out for spare change and crime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:11 pm

The current time is around 2-3pm sunset will happen at 7, Time will be stated everyone of my posts from now on until sunset.



The two split up, as Bruce walks into the city and Annabeth stays at the gate to converse with the guards.

"Yeah we have both actually." Responds the guard. "The weapon-smith is located on the main road to the east, there will be a sign. The armory is on the other side of the city though."

Bruce notices a beggar in the streets and that no-one is paying any mind to him. As Bruce becomes closer the beggar asks, "Have any food for an old man such as me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:36 pm

Annabeth simply goes off in the direction of the weapon smith, without another word to the guards, making mind to visit the armory thereafter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:44 pm

Being not able to resist the temptation to do a good deed, Zumaoriridoka breaks off a piece of bread and hands it to the beggar. "Be well," he says as he departs. Afterwards, he finds a nice spot on the grass and begins to meditate to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:49 pm

The current time is around 4pm, sunset will happen at 7, Time will be stated everyone of my posts from now on until sunset.

Annabeth arrives at the weapon-smith. The owner, an Elf, notices her dark features, and says, "Hello milady is there anything I can get for you?"

Meanwhile Bruce sits and meditates near the courthouse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:36 am

Annabeth states, "I need to replace my dagger, and my blade if I'm able, can I see your wares?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:37 pm

Oohhhmmm.... Still meditating.

Zumaoriridoka clears his mind, becoming prepared for what may happen the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:34 pm

The current time is around 4:30pm, sunset will happen at 7, Time will be stated everyone of my posts from now on until sunset.

The shop owner says, "alright, I'll show you my wares."

Bronze:
Dagger-8g
S. Sword-9g
L. Sword-9g
G. Sword-11g
B. Sword-11g
Spear-8g
Mace-8g
Flail-6g
bronze Knuckles-5g

Iron:
Dagger-14g
L. Sword-15g
G. Sword-17g
B. Sword-16g
Flail-13g
Iron Knuckles-12g

Steel:
L. Sword-20g
B. Sword-23g
Spear-20g
Mace-20g
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:29 pm

Annabeth hands the weapon's master 9g for the S.Sword, before leaving to go to the armorer's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:58 pm

After his meditation, Zumaoriridoka curiously tries to enter the courthouse early, looking to see what's going on inside. Being a monk and naturally desiring to find order in things, he likes watching court cases, sometimes providing his own opinion. But right now he just wants to kill time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:51 pm

The current time is around 5:10pm, sunset will happen at 7, Time will be stated everyone of my posts from now on until sunset.

Annabeth is halfway to the armory

Bruce enters the courthouse and sees a group of people. He recognizes one of them as Genn from earlier. genn is talking with a group of mixed races. None of them are wearing armor.

Bruce feels a chill as he notices the ring Genn is wearing.

The ring is a black band with a green gem.

The group hasn't noticed Bruce.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:27 pm

Annabeth keeps a keen eye out for two things, pockets to pick, and fellow thieves, as she continues on her way to the armory. She attempts to find helpful items along the way, along with pockets to pick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:47 pm

I believe there is something evil to do with that ring... as of now nothing I can do about it.  He approaches the group, keeping a low profile and attempting to eavesdrop on their conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:01 pm

The current time is around 5:30pm, sunset will happen at 7, Time will be stated everyone of my posts from now on until sunset.

Annabeth notices a few rogue-like characters around the city. However most of them seem to be better equip to deal with trouble than her.

Bruce hears the group talking about a "plate" located somewhere near the city. "We need to find it. It is imperative to our goal." Genn says to the group. One of the soldiers looks young and afraid, Genn notices this, and reassures the boy that it is for a good cause.

Bruce remains unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:22 pm

Annabeth, not wanting to get herself into any unnecessary trouble, continues on her way to the armory, still looking for items of value, and keeping a close eye out for anyone who may want to cause her harm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:36 pm

Zumaoriridoka is curious about this... plate. Distrustful of the soldiers, he decides that he'll keep an eye out for this "plate." He probably won't be able to find it on his own without causing suspicion, so he keeps to himself. He is also curious about what this goal of theirs might be, so he tries to keep listening in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:27 am

The current time is around 6:00pm, sunset will happen at 7, Time will be stated everyone of my posts from now on until sunset.

Annabeth arrives at the armoury.

Bruce is not able to overhear anymore of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:22 pm

Annabeth does as she did with the weapon's master, and asks about his ware's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Zumaoriridoka, as he is unable to hear anything, walks outside the courthouse to wait. While he waits, he practices his martial arts techniques.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   

Back to top Go down
 
The First Ring
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Completed GW Terrain.... War of the Ring Scenario...
» ZONDA - New NUrb Ring Record - 6.47
» Quick War of the Ring Review
» Mystery Of The Missing Diamond Ring
» ARS Round 3 - Twin Ring Motegi Oval

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MedievalIN :: Game :: RPGame-
Jump to: