MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The First Ring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:52 pm

Meditation continues. Where are the others....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:57 pm

"Whoa! That was incredible!" Jaeger exclaimed. "But uh, I guess now that we're finished here, we should get going."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:02 pm

Annabeth begins reciting different methods of torture, now in limericks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:19 pm

"Yes, lets. Hopefully Annabeth doesn't murder us for being slow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:44 pm

At last the party is reunited, and it's only 3pm! On with the adventure!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:32 am

Jaeger scratched the back of his head nervously as he approached Annabeth and Bruce, "Sorry for making you guys wait, I wanted to try out a new skill."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:27 pm

Annabeth realizes that they know nothing about each other, she then looks at the three people in front of her, "What are your names, and what are you able to do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:47 pm

"Me? Well my name's Jaeger. When my eye sockets have skin, I'll be backing you guys up with my bow or the occasional spell."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:49 pm

Zumaoriridoka takes off his shirt and strains himself for a moment, allowing his wings to emerge from his back. They unfurl and stretch out their full length, with about a six foot wingspan. "Zumaoriridoka--or Bruce, as you can call me--a fallen angel, now a mortal monk. I have some knowledge of the heavens and some wisdom from the past, and my melee skills are satisfactory." The wings then fold back, compressed within a space of about two feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:34 pm

Lenrasec puts a fist out. "I'm Lenrasec, former general of a raiding squad. I'm a hand-to-hand fighter, I know some advanced military tactics, and I can take a hit." He withdraws his fist and puts it in his pocket. "And you, Annabeth?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:45 pm

Annabeth quickly draws her short swords and throws them into the ground at Lenrasec and Jaeger's feet, "Annabeth, assassin and thief." She then goes to shadowstep behind Lenrasec and attempt to steal his purse while sneaking an arm around his waist, dagger in hand. "I'm also half demon." Annabeth takes his purse and goes to retrieve her blades before looking over her shoulder, "Oh, and if you two are late again, this dagger is going to cut off something very important to you, both of you." With that she starts forwards, and tosses the coin purse back to Lenrasec over her shoulder.


Last edited by Shinjuku on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:23 pm

The divine monk stands up, his mind refreshed, and walks up to the gate, waiting for the others to follow his lead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:38 pm

Lenrasec walks towards the monk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:54 pm

Jaeger walks towards the monk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:12 am

The Party sets out on the road to the north. Stopping every couple of hours to rest.
Soon the come upon an "intersection." There are two paths, one leading to another city within the Elven kingdom, Lacryma. The other leading to the border to the Undead lands.

There is a forest pretty close to the intersection as well as a mountain not far either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:23 am

"Let's go to the forest, we were supposed to go to the lands of snow... and the Undead Lands are NOT... full of snow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:45 am

Jaeger nodded, "I agree, although I wouldn't mind going down the other path. It might be worth our while, but it's obviously more dangerous. If we did happen to run into any undead that don't want to kill us immediately, I could communicate with them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:34 pm

Zumao shakes his head. "If you go north far enough, it will get cold and especially bitter due to the undead. West would take us to an elven village; Jaeger and I can speak elvish, and perhaps we could learn more about this ring from them--elves tend to be more knowledgeable about magic. However, we could head east, towards the mountain; that would take us through the forest, and the mountain is definitely the coldest spot nearby, not to mention the treacherous terrain." Tired from speech, Zumaoriridoka bows his head and says no more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:08 pm

"I know the areas around here fairly well. The mountains are especially cold, and I know them and the forests very well, so I can guide us through. In fact, my old master may know something about the ring, so of course that's another plus. So I say we go into the mountains."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:21 pm

Annabeth shrugs, "Three for the mountains, let's go visit the elves." She then takes down the path leading into the forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:36 pm

Um... okay, the elves are the other way... I won't tell her. Zumaoriridoka follows obediently, snickering to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:20 am

Annabeth rechecks her map, immediately turning on a heel, going the other way. It feels like I'm being controlled by an otherworldly force, that does not know where the hell it is going...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:22 am

After traveling for some time, the party happens upon another group. Four half-elves and a human. They are bickering about something before noticing the party.

"Well hello there friends!" Says the human, "I expect you know of the toll to travel this road, yes?"

1/3 to lacryma.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:06 am

Annabeth inspects the man who is speaking, deciding how fast she is going to kill him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:08 pm

Zumaoriridoka eyes the group cautiously, readying his staff and observing their equipment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   

Back to top Go down
 
The First Ring
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Completed GW Terrain.... War of the Ring Scenario...
» ZONDA - New NUrb Ring Record - 6.47
» Quick War of the Ring Review
» Mystery Of The Missing Diamond Ring
» ARS Round 3 - Twin Ring Motegi Oval

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MedievalIN :: Game :: RPGame-
Jump to: