Share | 

The new Game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin

PostSubject: The new Game.   Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:15 pm

You awake inside a dark room with walls on all sides save one with iron bars.

Your weapons are located in a chest outside the cell.

OOC:
Lore is from the lore post so if you want to know about it it's there.
Post in whatever order you want, but not again until everyone has posted.
You are free to post a 2nd, 3rd, nth times after everyone has posted once.
Combat will have turns that will be stated once an attack has been attempted.

Last edited by Lucifer on Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:33 pm

Sokio's eyes widen as he checks himself for any perhaps-forgotten equipment. How did we get here? What day is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:47 pm

Louie finds himself in this dark room, at a loss of his equipment, enraged. Without using his brain, he fiercely begins trying to break the bars, to no avail. But he then sees the people around him, yelling "help you fools!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:57 pm

Tobias sighs, sitting in the corner of the room flipping a coin.  This is no way to treat royalty! Behind bars, thrown into a cage like rats... possibly with rats... with... barbarians.  Well, only the big one smashing at the bars is really a barbarian.  Solving problems with strength, too, as expected.  Tobias glances around the cell, examining his roommates.  

Let's see, big dude's already covered, a cloaked ninja keeping to himself, a guy whose eyes never seem to close, seeing something.... a tall guy with hair longer than mine, another one in the dark, not quite in view... and a little kid with creepy eyes and bright hair. Wait, why is a kid in a cell with all these--I fear for his safety.

And no girls, either.

But seriously, how the heck did I get here!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:27 pm

Richtor glances up at Louie from his position, "And how do you propose we help? Without any of our equipment, I don't see us breaking those bars. Unless someone here has the strength of twenty men, then we might as well calm down and assess the situation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relmin

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:52 pm

Relmin stands up and saunters towards the bars. "Out of the way, Oaf." He says to the large man banging on the bars. Relmin closes his eyes and extends his arm with open palm towards the bars and says, "OPEN SESAME!"

When nothing happens Relmin opens his eyes in shock to find the bars still in front of him. Then he begins to bang on the bars just as the "Oaf" had done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:12 pm

Caldwell sits up and looks around, head reeling. How did I get here?. he attempts to stand, but his head begins swimming before he falls to his knees and vomits on the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:45 pm

After a couple hours of banging on the bars, a guard comes to see what is going on. "Would you quit all that banging? if you don't we wont give you your rations."
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:16 pm

Sokio sizes up the guard, where he came from, the distance between him and the bars, and the distance between the bars and the guard, all while keeping an eye out for anything that can be used as a weapon in this funkhole. Though if that barbarian gets out, I just don't think I'm gonna need a weapon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:19 pm

Louie stops banging on the bars, as he wants to eat, but he wonders how he's gonna get out of the cell, if his fierce banging and raging can't continue. So Louie sits in silence, staring fiendishly at the little boy. I wonder how there is a little boy in here... What could he have done?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:27 pm

Tobias catches the coin he was tossing and pockets it. He stands up and, sliding past the barbarian, approaches the guard, leaning with one hand on the cell bars and the other at his side. "Hey there, you seem to know your way around. But I can't seem to remember why I am in this cell; do you happen to know or mind telling us why we're all in here? "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm

As Caldwell slowly gets his facilities in order, he wipes his mouth before standing up and taking stalk of the situation. He takes a moment to survey every member of the cell before walking up the the gaurd, mindful of only the bad taste in his mouth, and asks, "May I have some water?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:04 pm

Richtor shifts his gaze to the guard, "I second the part on being told why we're here. And why the hell did you throw a kid in here?" Richor finishes before slightly inching away from the pile of vomit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relmin

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:30 am

"Hey, fuck you! I dont need your fucking rations!" says Relmin before biting off his ring finger. After which he continues to bang on the bars in front of he guard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:41 pm

Relmin takes 2 points of damage, 15/17
If digestion is allowed to occur, Relmin will lose the finger permanently.

"Well, to put it simply; I don't have a clue. I do however know that you are getting out pretty soon. In fact at this very moment."
"If you had water in your inventory before you were put in this cell, then you can have that."
-answering the questions in order.
"Well you can put that finger in your ass sir. Because I don't have any rations for you."
-in response to Relmin biting off his finger

The guard opens the gate to the cell.

Info for sokio:
Guard seems to come from the western side of the world.
Guard is at the gate to the cell.
Sokio is any where inside the cell he pleases since you haven't given a location yet.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:57 pm

Caldwell calmly moves out of the cell, he moves over to the chest and fumbles through it hastily before he retrieves his items, spilling a few items that aren't his in the process. As he gathers up his things and shoves them into his backpack, he fastens his necklace, and loosens the cap of his canteen, and sloshes the water around in his mouth before moving off to a corner in the room to spit with a, "Bleh!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:10 am

Instead of playing his hand at twenty questions with the guard, Sokio decided to let this conversation talk itself out. He thought to himself: Who bailed us out?...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:19 am

"FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!" Louie scours through his backpack to find his food that he had brought and eats it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:23 am

Tobias cringes at the noise made by the brute, and his face sours at the sight of the poor kid's vomit. He turns his attention to the guard, suspicious. "Alright, who sends for us, where are we, and may I retrieve my weapons? I don't want to cause a dangerous diplomatic incident..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:59 am

Caldwell Cringes when the berserker bellows, gripping his necklace reflexively he puts his back in a corner and watches the others in the group, analyzing them to see if they're a danger to him. He then moves his sight onto the rest of the room in an attempt to find a path of escape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relmin

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:02 pm

Relmin spits out the finger he bit off, and after retrieving his belongings from the chest, he puts it in his backpack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:56 pm

Nobody says anything about the guy who just bit his finger off? Richtor thinks to himself but simply chooses to sigh instead and gather his belongings. Now the question that remains is why were we in that cell to begin with?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:41 pm

Pro tip: follow the rules and you will get better rolls.

"You can get your weapons if you want to, and you probably should."

"You are in the kingdom of Trador, or whats left of it. I am a part of the the Red Ghosts, a "rebel" if you wish. The king of Trador, Wymerus, has made some bad decisions recently and it was decided that the kingdom would be best without him. So we formed this little rebellion in order to make this kingdom what it should be."

The "guard" removes his helmet and reveals his face. It is quite apparent that he is an aenoch, with his red skin and horns.

"My name is Barden and I have freed you from your imprisonment to ask for your aid, so will you help us or will you not?"

Before anyone can answer, Barden's eyes widen and he falls down, revealing three arrows in his back, along with four other aenoch in the corridor behind him.

"Surrender or die." They say.

OOC: here is post order for this next set of turns; Relmin, Sokio, Tobias, Caldwell, Richtor, Louie.

Last edited by Lucifer on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relmin

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:09 pm

Relmin attempt  to see what kind of protrusions If any, are on the aenoch.

Relmin slams his staff into the ground activating [Blur].

Relmin casts [touch of exhaustion] on his right hand by incanting, "Astrengend richtigen hände."

OOC: the left hand ring finger is the one that was bitten off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:11 pm

The way Relmin posted is the way you are allowed to in combat scenes.

Also I'll add, one action: examining the enemy/attacking with x thing.
Also I'll add, one gear/inventory related thing: using the staff/eating food
Also I'll add, one ability use(traits are always on): touch of exhaustion

Also I'll say you don't have to use all of them in one turn, but this is the maximum. They don't carry over to the next turn, so they don't stack.
Also I'll give an example of what not to do; don't use ability round one, use two abilities round two. This is not acceptable.
Also I'll give an example of the correct thing to do; don't use ability round 1, use one ability round two.

Also I'll post a thing once everyone has done their turn I just wanted you guys to know that this is the way combat will be in the future.
Also I'll pm you with observations that are specific to your character.

Also I'll say, if you could please edit your inventory to be accurate. This includes food eaten/water drank, exhaustion used, etc.

Last edited by Lucifer on Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:37 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   

Back to top Go down

The new Game.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next