HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The new Game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:06 am

Caldwell looks Tobais in the eyes, sizing him up before responding, "Caldwell." as he sees no harm in handing his name to this man, as he seems to know no magic. "Well, I guess if we're sharing skills, I'm..." I shouldn't tell the whole truth... my magic is less effective when people know about it... "A conjurer, I spawn items from the Aether into this realm, however, due to the inconsistencies in the vale's fluctuations between the hexicross patterns in the ley lines, my magic seems to not be as effective here as I can't seem to summon the more advanced versions of beings from the netherscape. However, I do have influence over this world's reality with such talents, manipulating the vale to my pleasure."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:12 pm

The child swipes the coin from Relmins hand, "Do you know where she might be?" The child asks.

1 turn until the group arrives at the estate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:43 pm

At least I'm intelligent enough to understand a little... Tobias turns his head towards Caldwell. "Interesting! A subtle magician, and a young prodigy at that! I congratulate you on your immense talent. I find myself to be a fair fencer, but my real talent lies with my words." He turns his head forward. "Though I try to avoid violence, I embrace it if necessary... but patience is useful in almost any circumstance. 'The pen is mightier than the sword' but patience must be exercised with language... regarding our predicament, perhaps words would work better with the king than sheer force?" He finishes, glancing toward Louie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:51 pm

"BRUTE FORCE ALWAYS WORKS!!!" Louie gives a menacing glare to Tobias."However I don't have a problem with letting you talk, unless you say stuff like 'The pen is mightier than the sword.'" Louie laughs somewhat abnoxiously, letting Tobias know he was joking. "But if you guys could use smaller words that would be nice. I can't really understand what you guys are saying and it's annoying."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:56 pm

Better to make friends, not enemies. Tobias laughs and slaps his hand onto Louie's back. "Of course, friend! I value your strength just like I value Caldwell's intelligence and sophisticated diction-big words. To speak with you on any level is truly a blessing."

that's that real hurt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:37 pm

Caldwell looks at Louie for a moment, cocks his head to the side in consideration and then says, "Ohhh... so you're dumb then. That's OK, I said earlier that I can make something from nothing then." he then looks at Tobais, "As for you speaking, that's no problem, my talents lie in intimidation..." he then says softly, "No one ever takes a kid seriously... until they're facing a dragon of course."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relmin

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:31 pm

"Yeah, I think I heard her over this way." Relmin says as he motions towards a dark alley. "Quick, I think I heard her again!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:59 pm

The main group will arrive at the manor at the end of this turn.

The child runs ahead into the alley. The alley is a dead end, with no little sister to be found.

Oh, one more thing; Relmin, Caldwell, Tobias, and Richtor have all leveled up! You may choose to add one point to your maximum exhaustion or create a third trait.

Edit: It's getting dark.

Last edited by Lucifer on Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Relmin

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:36 am

"There's no one here sir. I tho-" the child says as he turns around to see Relmin wielding his knife and smiling ear to ear. "Now, I know what I said, and I'm sorry I lied to you, but you see.. I'm going to have to kill you." Says Relmin.

"And now for our main performance, Torture with Relmin! Now before we get started, I have already gagged and cut out this child's tongue so he can't call for help." Relmin says as he wags the child's tongue towards center screen. "Our next step is to break his fingers!" Relmin announces before grabbing the kids wrist and chopping off his hand. "Oops! I meant chopping him up is the next step. Silly me." Relmin then cuts up the arm a bit before severing it completely, doing the same to the other arm. "Now this is the tricky bit, getting the victim to feel as much pain as possible before they bleed out. I recommend maxing a small incision in the abdomen, where most of the organs are located." Relmin cuts an opening through the child's abdomen. "This is my favorite part!" Relmin says as he reaches into the child's abdominal cavity. "once you have a hold of either the stomach or the intestines, feel free to yank them out." Relmin rips out the child's intestines and wraps them around their owners neck. "And that's a wrap! See you next time on Torture with Relmin!

Relmin takes back his bloody coin from the mangled corpse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:48 pm

After observing the conversation that was going on in the group, Sokio noticed that Louie was kind of being picked on because of his, for lack of a better word, intelligence. Cautiously approaching the barbarian, Sokio hops onto his shoulders, tapping his forehead and looking down on him. "I'm Sokio. Where do you hail from, friend? Because though I know some of the words these 'intellectuals' are spouting about, I seemed to have forgotten my dictionary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:57 pm

Without even flinching, Louie says, "What the... Ok then... I come from a village in a forest. Don't remember much aside from that. They were wiped out after trolls invaded when I wasn't there. Where do you 'hail' from, as you say...?" Looking toward Caldwell, Louie says, "I may be dumb, but I can throw your ass farther than you can see before you have time to use any of your voodoo crap."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:07 pm

Caldwell smiles, and pats Louie, "I'm glad to hear it! That lets me know that you could defend me so I can do my 'voodoo crap'... Unless you're not strong enough to keep someone from getting to a little kid."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:27 pm

"Me? I'm a bit of a nomad. A sojourner since birth until these meddlesome monks found me skipping rocks in the pool of sacred tears. My master, Tugamapooda, saw something in my eyes, and decided to put me under immense training. I was simply traveling down the mountain for supplies for our monastery, when I woke up in that jail cell wondering 'what the hell happened, and where the hell am I, and who the hell are these people?!'" Sokio reaches behind his head and tightens his headband.Sokio sits on one of Louie's shoulders, sets his arm on Louie's head and asks, "Got any grapes?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:29 pm

"GRR... IS THAT A CHALLENGE?!?! I AM THE STRONGEST!!!" Louie smashes the ground below him with a fierce stomp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:36 pm

OOC: Sokio was indeed posting on Louie's account, not talking to himself, just to clarify.

Tobias chuckles to himself. "Hey, let's not kill each other before we get there! We're pretty close, and I don't want to clean up any bodies, barbarian or magician. Kind words are stronger than mean ones!" Tobias smiles widely back at the group.

I hope that was cheesy enough to ease the tension...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:52 pm

Caldwell looks at Tobais, he considers the words Tobais chose to end with, he then smiles before asking, "... Are you simple?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:48 am

Tobias's smile changes to a smirk. "Bold son of a gun, aren't you?" He twirled his head forward, letting his hair swing around as he does. "I'd say simply... optimistic." He stretches his arms toward the sky, then brings his hands behind his head and leans his head back.

What kind of people raised this mannerless kid? Never in my family...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:33 pm

Caldwell laughs at Tobais' response, "Another form of simplicity, as my master taught me... if you expect the best, one often finds the worst..." with his latter line, Caldwell's face changes briefly, his eyes taking a more somber tone, and the smile disappearing from his face. He quickly rights this before walking a little bit ahead of the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:53 pm

It is now 8pm.

The group arrives at the front door to the Estate. There are two armed guards standing in front of the door, blocking the entrance.

"Welcome to Lord Harrington's Estate, do you wish to speak to the master? Visiting hours are from 9am to 10pm. So you will only have two hours." One of the guards says.

The guards step aside from the door.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:00 pm

"Don't mind if I do, I understand the strict schedules of nobility." Tobias reaches for his insignia, remembers that it's broken, then walks through the door smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:11 pm

Caldwell follows Tobais in, keeping somber while he looks around, eyeing everything and taking stock of his surroundings.

I wonder if this noble keeps anything interesting... maybe I can take it, for the sake of my magical education of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:01 pm

Louie walks into the estate, still with Sokio on his shoulder, following Tobias closely. I will stay close to this guy. He has a way with words and I don't. He will do all the talking until there is a fight occurring.Louie eyeballs the room and starts counting how many guards are around him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:04 pm

"Soooo... I guess that's a no on the grapes?" Sokio hops down from Louie's shoulder. Reaching into his backpack, he pulls out the crossbow bolts and starts shining them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:09 pm

"Haha yeah I don't have any grapes right now. Wish I did though. Maybe the King will have some. And maybe he'll have some bacon..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:11 pm

Sokio says, "Ehhh, I'm kinda on the non-clog-your-arteries diet, but to each his own...Got any nuts...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   

Back to top Go down

The new Game.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next