HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The new Game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Sat May 09, 2015 2:33 am

Marta sighs aloud before standing up, "That's it, I'm done waiting!" She proclaims before storming out of the room. They'll call me when they're ready for me. I think. Marta thinks to herself as she walks through the manor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Sat May 09, 2015 2:43 am

Dandelion quietly - as her clumsy body can - follows behind the pair she saw move into the passage. Who are these people? I wonder if the little man in his nightgown will be able to fend off against that man. Probably not, he looked like a twig compared to him, and my god is not a kind one. I wonder if I can catch a good fight... or entice one. with that thought she pulls out her flute and puts it to her lips before playing a low, foreboding tune tune in accordance with the theme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Sat May 09, 2015 2:44 am

"OOOOOOOOooooooooo..." Oo cocks his head sideways. Getting a little interested, he starts tapping his giant club on the tree branch he is squatting on as he takes a little bite from his orange. Peel and all.

"Plaaayyyytiiiieeemmm???"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Sat May 09, 2015 2:50 am

Marta continues through the manor, when she suddenly hears music coming from further down the hallway. "That music gives me all kinds of bad feelings. Common sense tells me to walk away, but my curiosity on the other hand..." Marta trails off as she approaches the room the music is coming from-the library.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Sat May 09, 2015 2:51 am

Theme music for this set of the story:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Sun May 10, 2015 5:59 pm

Louie yells "Sokio!!" still hoping to find his good friend. He is not distracted by the torches or the ambient flute sounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Sun May 10, 2015 9:34 pm

"AHHHH!! Man I'm right here! In fact, you're stepping on my toe. Help me find a light," says Sokio.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Sun May 10, 2015 9:47 pm

"There you are! Where are we going and why are we here? In fact, what is this place?.. Never mind, let's focus on the light first. Stay near me so that we don't get ambushed. I have a bad feeling about this place. But I'm not scared. Certainly not scared... Definitely not scared," Louie says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Sun May 10, 2015 9:58 pm

Dandelion smirks slightly, They're probably peeing their pants right now! I wonder if I can get them to flip out, if one's nervous than it shouldn't be that long before they eventually go mad... I hope they end up attacking each other, that would please Wrath. I wonder if the man in pajamas is going to last even a few seconds against that ass-ugly brute behind him. I wonder if he's strong enough to smash his face to a pulp against the walls, what a beautiful masterpiece that would make for my god. Enough of this though, got to focus on playing, have enrich the atmosphere, and force the air around them to quiver. with that though, she redoubles her playing efforts, planning on abusing the acoustic nature of the hallway to force her music to resonate off of every wall, and make it seem like the sound is coming from everywhere at once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Mon May 11, 2015 1:23 am

Marta pokes her head into the library to find the source of music. What catches her off guard is the fact that such a sinister tone is coming from a rather frail looking girl. Rather cautiously, she approaches the unknown woman, "Uh, hello?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Mon May 11, 2015 6:02 pm

"Mmmm..." Oo enjoys that bite and puts the rest of the orange away. Getting a little impatient, he swings through a few trees looking for some nuts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Mon May 11, 2015 10:33 pm

Dandelion plays a sharp note as she's startled, BUGGERY FUCK MONKEYS IN ALL OF THE CIRCLES OF THE AFTERLIFE PRESIDED OVER BY WRATH, WHO THE FUCK SNEAKS UP BEHIND SOMEONE PLAYING THE GODS DAMN FLUTE AND FUCKING HAVE THE NERVE TO SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF THEM! I SWEAR, DID THEIR FUCKING PARENTS RAISE THEM IN A BARN OR ARE THEY JUST STUPID DUMB FUCKS WHO GET THEIR KICKS OUT OF GOING AROUND SCARING THE HOLY CRAP OUT OF PEOPLE... FOR FUCKS SAKE! During this inner monologue, she slowly turns around to see the gods forsaken spawn that had crawled out of the alleyway behind the red light district who had the nerve to startle her; contemplating how she wanted to bludgeon their skull in.

When she sees the gods forsaken fuckwit, she smiles and waves politely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Mon May 11, 2015 11:05 pm

Marta smiles as well, "Sorry to interrupt you, but could I ask you what you were just playing? It sounded rather sinister..." It's probably just my imagination. How could such a sinister tone come from such a normal looking girl?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Tue May 12, 2015 9:17 pm

Dandelion waves off the question, attempting to signify that she wasn't really playing anything. She then puts her flute to her lips and begins a simple, lighthearted tune, attempting to insinuate that this is what she was playing all along. Really, honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Tue May 12, 2015 9:43 pm

When Oo finds a tree that appeals to him, he descends from the treetops and bashes its trunk violently with his club. This may shake down whatever is in the tree, if there's anything in there to begin with...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Tue May 12, 2015 9:48 pm

Hmm. I guess it was in my mind after all. "Right, well sorry about interrupting you again. I'm Marta. What's your name?" She asks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Wed May 13, 2015 12:33 am

Oo(forest monkey) hits his club on the tree and it drops two apples onto his head dealing 3 damage 19/22

Louie and Sokio blindly stumble about in the hallway.

Marta and Dandelion converse.

Sasukae is seated outside the manor in one of the trees. Somewhere near a certain forest monkey but neither knows each others position or presence.

Last edited by Lucifer on Thu May 14, 2015 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Wed May 13, 2015 2:00 pm

"OOOoowwwoooowwww!!!" Oo rubs his head yowling in pain. He glares at the apple that just attacked him and savagely smashes it with his club, splattering apple bits everywhere, all over the trees, foliage, and his face and body. He hits the ground twice more, not hitting the other apple. The dull thud of his club can barely be heard over the sound of his shouting.

"Grrrrrr...." He growls in frustration as he picks up the other apple. He stares coldly at it before forcefully taking a large bite out of it, almost biting into the core. "Mmmnnnrrrgggg..."

Slightly abated he looks up into the trees to see what may have attacked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Wed May 13, 2015 10:51 pm

Dandelion frowns and stops playing for a moment, she motions to her throat making a signal that she can't speak, also putting a hand over her mouth after for added effect. Dandelion also motions that they should keep moving down the hallway before thinking to herself.

Every fucking time, someone asks my name... I should just carry a fucking dandelion on me for these situations, or a piece of paper and charcoal... yeah, that last option would probably work... if I knew how to write. Why is my life so hard sometimes, it'd be so much easier if everyone else just couldn't fucking speak, then I wouldn't have to deal with their shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Sat May 16, 2015 11:18 am

"Is there a damn lightswitch in this place at all?!" Louie is beginning to get irritated. "Let's just move forward... If we find a lightswitch then we find one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Sat May 16, 2015 9:21 pm

Hmm. I think she can't speak. Or she just doesn't want to. Well I guess this kills any conversation aside from yes or no questions. "I don't suppose there's anything interesting to read around here, or something to kill time is there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relmin

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Thu May 21, 2015 3:02 pm

Sasukae jumps out of the tree he is sitting in and shouts, "Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu!" while airborne, targeting the tree he was sitting in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Thu May 21, 2015 4:40 pm

-1 accuracy for the next two combat turns on louie, they lightswitches weren't invented yet you dummy.

Louie and sokio's figure can be made out by dandelion and Marta.

Sasukae's magic ignites the tree and one to the right of it, soon the fire may spread due to limited rain water in the area. -3 exhaustion.

Louie and Sokio fumble about in the hallway before coming to an opening, though their vision is gone sokio stumbles into a table.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Thu May 21, 2015 11:27 pm

"AH!" Oo is startled and steps back instinctively from the source of the shout.  "Ooooh?" he muses as the flames glow through the trees and foliage. He steps away from the flames and gets down on all fours, barreling through the underbrush away from the fire.

Fire bad.  Fire very very bad!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   Mon May 25, 2015 4:14 pm

Louie hears a thump.. "Are you ok Sokio? I seem to have found a door of some sort.. Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   

Back to top Go down

The new Game.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next