MedievalIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3rd game and other stuff

Go down 
+3
Shinjuku
TitanShadow12
Lucifer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

3rd game and other stuff Empty
PostSubject: 3rd game and other stuff   3rd game and other stuff Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 3:27 pm

So here's the dealio; if you are going to be playing the 3rd game, with the exception of Jeremy, you must a) post in this thread b) have your character sheet done by Wednesday night. The games will resume on Friday afternoon, any character sheets submitted after Wednesday at 11:59 will lose one classification point per day late.

The games will now be classified as g2 and g3 for game 2 and 3 respectively. G2 will have a post requirement of one per day unless you send me a pm explaining why you cant. G3 will one post per two days requirement with the same restrictions. I will skip you, and if you are skipped five times without first letting me know, you will permanently lose one classification point. I hope this is incentive enough for you to not skip your turns without first notifying me.

In other news, the character sheet for g3 has been updated to the final draft, allowing those players who wish to participate in the game the necessary information for creating their character.
Back to top Go down
https://medievalinop.forumotion.com
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: 3rd game and other stuff   3rd game and other stuff Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 7:11 pm

TitanShadow12 shall join the third game. Thank you for your lenience with Jeremy. Will also create new character for g2.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: 3rd game and other stuff   3rd game and other stuff Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 7:34 pm

I'll play on the THIRD game. Will try to continue the second, what will you do Titan, continue the second also?
Back to top Go down
Relmin

Relmin

PostSubject: Re: 3rd game and other stuff   3rd game and other stuff Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 8:24 pm

I think it goes without saying that I'll joining this game.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: 3rd game and other stuff   3rd game and other stuff Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 10:59 am

Poop nipples
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: 3rd game and other stuff   3rd game and other stuff Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 5:49 pm

Methinks game will be join
Back to top Go down
Bacon2

Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: 3rd game and other stuff   3rd game and other stuff Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 6:37 pm

I'll continue g2 and play g3 definitely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd game and other stuff   3rd game and other stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd game and other stuff
Page 1 of 1