MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 G3: Parahumans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:02 pm

"Alright. He's out of sight. Time to follow them." Sid sighs. Gotta stay out of sight or I'm screwed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relmin

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-12-29

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:33 pm

Emil moves to the opposite side of the room from where his comrades enter and releases a substantial electric discharge, one that is meant to hurt and maim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:27 pm

Hans slowly moves to open the door, remembering his previous encounter all too well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:56 pm

Brum forms the bar into a flat shield and pulls out his pistol, aiming to stay behind for a moment to assess the enemies. Damn that's more than I thought...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:10 pm

Dammit, I'm so screwed... He glances towards Brum, whom he sees has taken a defensive posture. Hold on a minute...

Cain slides quickly behind Brum, tapping him on the shoulder with his left hand while presenting his "supersoldier serum" to him with his right hand. "You seem a bit... nervous... Want to try some of this? Trust me, you'll kick ass."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:10 am

Brum looks at Cain, then shakes his head. "Not the time to present me with unknown drugs. I'll be your guinea pig later if we beat these guys."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:54 am

Sid follows to the door the soldier enters but stops when he hears a commotion inside.

...

Emil releases a fairly powerful discharge dealing 8 damage to himself. 34/44

The electric current rips through the air surrounding Emil, knocking out the two soldiers, and leaving one with permanent damage, the blast weakens as it passes through the room, dealing 2 damage to Brum, Axel, and Cain,. 38/40, 48/50, 38/40, respectively.

The remaining five suffer mild to sever burns depending on their proximity to Emil, two fall over in pain, a different two are forced to kneel, only one soldier is left standing ,while the White cloaked female doesn't react or even seem to notice the invisible wave that injured her comrades.

because I guess it happened.

...

Hans opens the door to find a completely empty room, though something seems off..

...

Beast shakes off the burn from the electricity as she gorges herself on the seared human flesh of one of the unconscious soldiers.

...

"Please stop this senseless violence, you have no idea how important the cargo is! If you continue on this path something far worse will befall you." The white cloaked woman pleads, and finally noticing beast she says, "Did they let you out, is that why you're helping them? you know why their mission must not be completed!"

Beast simply ignores her and moves on to a different guard. As she eats, her eyes flap open, ripped from the stitching though they begin to regenerate.

"If you'll not listen to me then I'll have to force you off this ship!" The cloaked girl screams.
A purple circle appears on the ground beneath Beast and her meal, shattering the metal and creating a hole which beast falls through.

Emil descends from the ceiling behind the white cloaked girl, and pointing his knife towards her, he says, "Kneel, and return my comrade to me, or you will be treated the same as your allies here." The white cloaked girl turns around to look Emil In the eyes, "I will not kneel to some racist elitist pig like you. I would rath-" her sentence is cut short as Emil stabs his knife into her gut. Emil leans close as she is doubled over in pain and whispers, "Kneel." Dealing 8 damage 32/40


Last edited by Lucifer on Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:12 am

Axel goes up to the last soldier standing, "Surrender now, or you'll wish that shock would have knocked you unconscious too." He says while cracking his knuckles.

"Fucking right I will," the soldier attempts to lift his rifle but fails to do so due to the numbness in his limbs.

"Suit yourself." Axel says before going for a punch right on the soldier's nuts with his barrier fist.

The soldier regains some motor control right before the impact and moves to the side, but not fast enough as Axel's barrier fist connects with his upper thigh, dealing 9 damage and dislocating the soldiers hip. The man falls to the ground and begins screaming, "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" 11/40

Axel smiles, "How about now? Be good and I just might pop it back into place for you."

"Alright alright, fuck, what do you want?"

"First question: where is your captain?"

"I don't fucking know, probably in the command room, but since you fuckers boarded us I don't think anyone knows where he is anymore."

"Next question: what is the precious cargo being carried on this ship?"


Last edited by Donutt on Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:21 am

"Whoa. Shit." Cain puts his drugs away, shaking off the jolt and glancing towards Emil with a surprised look on his face. "Ah.... well then." He looks around at all the unconscious soldiers, looking for anything useful he could take; a backpack, if possible.  

As Cain searches the room, he finds a high quality bag on one of the soldiers.
It has 6 slots,(Super Cocaine, Painkillers, _, _, _, _)

Damn. That was... shocking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:03 am

Sid quietly enters after the soldier. What is going on?

Sid enters the door to see seven soldiers laying on the ground, a combination of moans and silence from the soldiers indicates that they are most likely out of the fight. Sid also somehow notices Emil and a nice white cloaked lady exchanging words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:33 pm

Brum ignores the soldiers and goes straight to Emil. "Leave it to Eel to shock the whole room" he yells over as he walks, reforming his bar into a spear like shape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:42 pm

Hans slowly walks into the room, drawing his gun and checking to make sure that a bullet is in the chamber. Why have I not seen a single person yet? I'm in the middle of their fucking ship and yet I haven't even seen a single armed guard. The only 'person' I've run into was a creepy disembodied voice, who seemed to start copying my own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:31 am

"It's him its fucking him! You mustn't free him!" the soldier screams hysterically. "He's in a holding roo down below with screamer guarding him."

...

Brum is interrupted by caster's maddening laugh. "YOU THINK I'LL BOW TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU!?" Caster then places magical circles on the knife that is inside her, the circles begin 'fixing' her would by moving the skin around it to cover and meld together on the inside of the wound. Then she places one of her hands on Emil's chest, a magic circle on her glove allows the fabric to penetrate Emil's chest. Puncturing his lung and dealing 10 damage.

Emil stumbles and falls onto his rear, holding the spot on his chest where the wound is, his breathing has become ragged and, before anyone can do anything caster jumps into the hole that she had made for beast and closes it behind her. It is still possible to tell where the hole is due to the malformed metal.

Character sheet for caster is up!

...

"C-cain, you should have something for this right? Maybe that serum you whispered about to Brum earlier." Emil wheezes, air whistling out of the hole in his chest.

...

Hans investigates the room to find that it is entirely spotless , no clue as to how it got so.


Last edited by Lucifer on Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:02 pm

Cain rushes over to Emil and kneels down beside him, withdrawing a painkiller pill. "Not quite, that's more for a battle high, doesn't help with regenerating wounds. This will do more good for you." He presents the pill to Emil and looks around for something he can use to treat the wound.

I'll tear off the shirt of one of these fallen soldiers for bandages, and maybe one of them has alcohol I can use as an antiseptic. Has to be at least as strong as whiskey....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:11 pm

Axel puts a little pressure on the soldier's hip, "Who is he?"

"A fucking parahuman you fucking retard!" the soldier screams. "His name is Hemomancer." he whispers only loud enough for Axel to hear it.

"Hmm. Interesting. Alright, last thing: Pick a number between one, two, and three."

"...One..." the soldier says.

"Ha! Awesome, because that's the one I hoped you picked. Shame, because if you picked two, you would've lived. Although you would have been more or less without kneecaps. Now, down to business..." Axel concludes before attempting to finish the soldier with a barrier punch to his junk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:05 am

Hans sighs, chiding himself for his anxiousness before going to leave the room and head back to the stairwell, his original destination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:14 pm

What the fuck did I just see? I can't let her get away! Sid runs over to the spot where Caster disappeared.

"We got to chase her! How can we get through this metal!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relmin

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-12-29

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:02 am

Emil takes the pill and attempts to stand. "Ah well I hope to try it in the future." He smiles weakly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:16 am

Brum is skipped (4)

Cain notices a flask in one of the unconscious soldiers' jacket.

Axel delivers a devastating punch to the fallen soldier's nether region, crushing the tissue and organs within. The soldier manages a short yelp before falling unconscious.

...

Hans manages to locate the stairwell and ascends, though he hears soldiers conversing above him.

...

Emil manages to stand with Cain's help, though he is weary. The meds seem to be kicking in, relieving him of some of the pain, though the sound of his punctured lung is still noticeable. (+5 temporary hp, hp will degrade slowly as the meds stop affecting him, 29/44)

Dragon finally enters the room and seems to have shrunk down to his normal size, though he still retains his lizard like eyes and tongue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:38 pm

After helping Emil up, Cain walks over to pick up the flask, cringing slightly at the help of the soldier. Ouch... that has got to hurt. Maybe even more than Emil's wound... good thing he passed out...

Once he grabs the flask he takes a whiff off the top, smelling to try and determine the contents. The scent is so strong it makes Cain recoil at the smell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:01 am

Axel stands up before thinking slightly aloud, "Hemomancer? So there's a parahuman that can bend blood to their will....interesting." Axel finishes with a grin before joining the group. Hmm, looks like Emil had some trouble while I was....preoccupied....with that soldier back there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:37 am

Hans climbs the stairwell, keeping his pistol in hand, "Hey!" he shouts in an attempt to gain the attention of the soldiers, "What's the situation on the ship, I heard someone was trying to break out the prisoner from downstairs and went to check it out, but I didn't see anyone down there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:47 am

Sid is skipped(6)

Brum looks to the hole then back to Emil. "Fuckin Christ, well now the commotion has started. Do what you can for Emil, we should secure the area. No doubt the sound carried out."

Emil begins slowly lifting himself off of the ground, and sitting with his legs crossed and his head lowered slightly. "Brum is right, we need to find somewhere to hide for a little while so we can come up with a concrete plan."

...

Biclops enters the room after waiting outside the room for a great length of time, "What happened in here? And where is beast?" she says.

...

The soldiers start as they hear Hans' voice, though they slowly relax as he talks. "We heard someone run down there, but we couldn't get the go ahead to go after them. Must be something big going on that people are trying to break him out." The soldier on the left says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:44 pm

Whoa, that definitely ought to do. Cain returns to Emil with flask in hand after tearing the shirt off one unconscious soldier. He offers the shirt and flask to Emil. "Use this for antiseptic and bandages. It's rudimentary but should help until we can get real medical attention. If you need help with the first aid, let me know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:32 am

"Hello, is anyone listening? We gotta go after that bitch."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   

Back to top Go down
 
G3: Parahumans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MedievalIN :: Game :: RPGame-
Jump to: