MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 G3: Parahumans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Relmin

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-12-29

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:24 am

"You sure you aren't a mind reader? But really, we should get going." Emil says as he grabs Hans and leaps into the air, flying in the direction of one of the enemy ships. "I'll drop you off near the rear of the ship, then I'll scout a little from up above, I don't think we have enough time to take any of them out though." Emil says before plunging into the water. gaining even more speed, taking care to stick near to the surface in case Hans needs to breath.

Emil always loved the feeling of rushing through the water like a torpedo heading straight for a boat of Jewish refugees, the water rushing past him, cooling his body. Flying through the air was a great experience too, though this he relished much more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:27 pm

"You can also shoot through your forcefields? I can't manage to do that." Sid begins walking to Cain. "What's your name?" Ugh, I'm beginning to sound like a pussy...I can't be nervous... Anxious possibly? Sid loads his Colt and makes sure his throwing knives are sharp and accessible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:42 pm

"Hmph."  Maybe if I tell him my name he'll go away.  "Cain.  The drugman; Körbchen (Moses). Not your equal.  Depart and prepare for combat."  Cain does not turn from the wall; he crosses his arms and stands up straight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:54 pm

"Ok then.. Didn't mean to shit in your cornflakes... My name's Sid, if you care." Sid walks away and begins playing with a knife, waiting for departure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:22 am

Hans monologues to himself before the mission, And to think, I got all dressed up just to get my suit wet... how will you get yourself out of this one Hans? It's not like the other sailors aren't going to notice that you're dripping wet... I wonder if they'll shoot first and ask questions later? If they're all in uniform, should I convince one to give me his so that I can move about easier? Maybe I'll have that poor sap jump into the ocean with his hands and feet bound. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to improvise when I get there. I wonder what we'll have to eat afterwords... hopefully something sweet. Hans waits patiently in the gloomy undersea darkness, wondering how long it will take Emil to get to the ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:24 am

Traveling underwater at near 130mph towards the ship, Emil and Hans will arrive at the end of this turn.

Soldiers and Seamen move about the ship in preparation for the the assault.

12 minutes until attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:34 pm

Axel spends these last few minutes to check his gear. He carefully inspects his weapons before loading them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:22 pm

Hans relaxes his body underwater, counting the seconds, 156...157...158...159...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relmin

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-12-29

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:28 pm

Another two minutes, is all it should take. Hopefully they have some Parahumans aboard so this will be at least a challenge. Emil resurfaces to allow Hans to breathe, taking some breath for himself as well. Not that he needed it, as Emil could easily hold his breath for five minutes at a time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:22 pm

Hans slowly exhales his breath before inhaling again, knowing that this may be the last one he gets for awhile. He also takes this time to look about and attempt to spot any ships that he can, silently hoping that their journey is near to completion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:36 pm

Cain withdraws some cocaine and puts a little bit of the dust on his finger, raising it to his nostrils.  Dare I do it? Maybe not a good idea...? Hmm...

A voice suddenly comes through Cain's mind, Do it! Do it! Do it!

Cain vigorously snorts the cocaine line on his index finger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:44 am

Sid and Brum have been skipped. Both are at 1 skip.

Emil and Hans arrive at the ship, noting that the deck is swarming with English troops. I'll give you both a couple of turns now, so I'll just post after you both have gone, with time and such. Everyone else is free to post but It wont be counted as a skip if you don't. I will say when you need to stat posting again though.

Cain feels the rush from the cocaine almost immediately after vigorously snorting the line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Relmin

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-12-29

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:39 pm

Emil slowly raises himself out of the water near the rear of the ship, placing Hans down before going back underwater along the side of the ship heading towards the front. While underwater Emil takes his knife from its sheath into his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:59 pm

"Always having to fly through the water... now I'm all wet, it's not like they won't notice that or anything..." Hans mutters under his breath before scoping out the deck, attempting to pick out any enemies he can control to get information from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:01 pm

I feel alive!

Cain looks to run outside onto the deck, searching for the British ships, now eager to battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Fri May 01, 2015 1:10 am

Hans , notices two armed soldiers talking to one another with their backs turned to him. ".. and then I fucked her, but it wasn't any ole butt pounding either, I'm pretty sure she was younger than 15, not that it matters, haha."

Emil arrives at the nose of the stationary ship, moved only by the waves of the ocean.

Cain is able to see one ship in the distance.

"10 minutes until assault!" a voice shouts from the intercom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Fri May 01, 2015 8:40 am

Hans takes a deep breath before walking up behind the two guards, keeping his knife ready at a moment's notice, "Hey guys, didn't you hear me calling out, I had to get John to save my ass!?" he attempts to get within range of the guards throats in case his plan goes awry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Fri May 01, 2015 5:53 pm

Ten minutes? Too long, too long...! A stroke of inspiration afflicts Cain.  Longer...

Cain rushes back to his lab to make more coke, this time adding a bonding agent such that the high lasts longer.


Last edited by TitanShadow12 on Sun May 03, 2015 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Fri May 01, 2015 5:59 pm

Sid begins juggling 3 throwing knives. 10 minutes? Too damn long... Sid puts his knives away and rushes to the outside deck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relmin

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-12-29

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Fri May 01, 2015 8:52 pm

Emil rises to the brim of the ship trying to see any potential Parahumans on deck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun May 03, 2015 5:10 pm

Cain successful makes 1oz of "super coke" which has 4 uses.

Sid juggles his knives perfectly, as if he is a savant of knife juggling.

"Holy shit! sorry man, whats with the outfit?" The guard that was talking asks.

Emil notices 4 soldiers and one person in normal clothing. None of them notice him.

Normal posting will now resume.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun May 03, 2015 6:29 pm

Brum walks over to the nearest window in a nearby hallway. He looks out of the window in the direction of the ship they are planning to invade. "I'm sure Emil and Hans are on the ship by now. We'll be seeing smoke soon enough." He then heads back.


Last edited by Linkenten on Sun May 03, 2015 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun May 03, 2015 6:53 pm

Yes, this should do... Wait, don't I have somewhere to be...?

After replacing the coke in his inventory with the newer batch, Cain quickly returns to the recruits with a startled look on his face.  He tries to calm himself down as the battle draws near.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun May 03, 2015 7:01 pm

Axel sits idle, allowing his mind to wander. I wonder what music of the future will sound like.... Suddenly, visions of a terrifying creature made of nightmares fills his mind, making him shudder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun May 03, 2015 7:03 pm

Sid, standing on the outside deck, looks to see if he can spot Emil or Hans from here.

Naturally, he gives up after a few seconds from sheer distance and eye strain from the reflective ocean water and returns to chat with Axel. "Hey, have you ever tried bacon?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   

Back to top Go down
 
G3: Parahumans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MedievalIN :: Game :: RPGame-
Jump to: