HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

G3: Parahumans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Donutt

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:42 pm

Axel nods, "I agree. We've got some psycho parahuman to kill, and a new comrade to save. Emil, if you manage to start bleeding heavily again I may be able to place a barrier over the wound, although I haven't tried something that...precise yet. Also I did get some interesting information about the precious cargo on here from that soldier over there." Axel says before tilting his head in the direction of the now most likely dead soldier he neutered. "Apparently it's a parahuman called Hemomancer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:22 pm

"Hemomancer huh? Hemo is the root for... Blood, right?" Brum steps outside to see what Biclops and Dragon are doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:00 pm

Hans laughs, "Oh, I took care of that twit, he was stumbling around muttering about how someone's gotten inside of his head. It was too easy to blow his head off." He approaches the group and looks them over, attempting to assess whether or not a parahuman is in their midst.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relmin

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:22 am

"I appreciate the concern, but I would rather not have more things inserted into my body against my will." Emil says, grinning at Axel. "As I see it, we have three objectives: One, we need to find the captain and capture him; Two, we need to find Hans before he gets killed; Three, we need to find out where Beast and that girl went." He says with a more serious tone. "While I would like to find Beast, I think out best option is finding Hans and then completing our mission, if we manage to pick up beast again, great, but our mission is more important and we may need Hans' power for this."

Last edited by Relmin on Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:26 am

Brum finds that the two are conversing though not in the politest fasion, "You didn't even help with the fight, why are you yelling at me." Dragon says. "You could have broken through the wall and helped at least.." Biclops says before being interrupted by Brum's presence. "You didn't do much either.." She mumbles.

Hans notices little about the soldiers except their matching outfits which are not unlike his own plundered attire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:30 pm

Cain holds the flask and shirt within Emil's reach. "How shall we go about finding Hans, sir?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:29 pm

Just find Hans? Isn't Beast also part of the crew now? I don't know how I feel about leaving a comrade, albeit a new one, behind....gah, fuck me and my sense of obligation to my team. "Staff Sergeant, requesting permission to search for Beast. I don't like the idea of leaving Beast with that parahuman you just had a close encounter with. I'll be fine on my own, and you shouldn't need me too much, now that he's here." Axel finishes before motioning to Sid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:03 pm

"What do you want me to do? I'm a fucking Jew." Sid replies nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:48 pm

Hans sighs, "Well, since everything's taken care of, let's go report to the captain!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:39 am

Game three will be temporarily suspended. I will delete this and post anew when the game will resume.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   

Back to top Go down

G3: Parahumans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MedievalIN :: Game :: RPGame-
Jump to: