MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 G3: Parahumans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun May 03, 2015 7:26 pm

"I lost a bet man, I have to wear this stupid thing for a whole day... by the way, what do you think of those freaks they let on board with us?" Hans looks around while stating this, trying to see if there are any obvious parahumans on the ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun May 03, 2015 10:08 pm

"I have. It isn't my favorite, but it's still nice. Why do you ask?" Axel responds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun May 03, 2015 11:59 pm

"Just starting conversation.. You ready to for the upcoming battle?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Mon May 04, 2015 2:56 pm

Emil descends so that be is hidden by the edge of the ship, flying towards the civilian looking person. When he gets there he discharges a weak electrical shock, which is meant to confuse not to harm.

8 damage done to the "civi"(?-8/?) and 2 damage done to Emil (42/44)

The shocked person seemed over suprised that she was shocked, even more so that it hurt as much as it did.

"Umm sir? Are you high?" Dragon says to cain.

"Jeez, must have been some bet." The soldier says.
"I don't know man, that girl they assigned is pretty fuckin hot. I would totally rape the shit out of her if not for her power. And that fucking creep that doesnt talk, hes pretty weird." The other guard says.


Last edited by Lucifer on Tue May 05, 2015 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Mon May 04, 2015 3:05 pm

"As ready as I'll ever be." Axel replies flatly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Mon May 04, 2015 5:28 pm

"Oh shit man, her power fuckin creeped me out... can't remember what it was exactly, or the one dude, guess I wasn't paying attention, to busy checking her out to really notice either of them... if her power's deadly, I'd rather know before I try to get her drunk, or before he comes and kicks my ass."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Mon May 04, 2015 11:12 pm

Cain quickly turns his head to Dragon. "High as the crack-white sun-light giant orb in the f***ing sky. Don't ask--" *eye twitches* "--stupid questions—time is valuable now. Prepare for battle!" He raises his arms up in the air. "Glorious battle!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Tue May 05, 2015 9:24 pm

"Alrighty then." Sid says. He pulls out his knives and starts sharpening them on each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relmin

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-12-29

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed May 06, 2015 1:36 am

After the discharge, Emil floats out to sea a little ways. Then he aims his g41 at one of the soldiers heads and fires. Best to grab Hans after this. he thinks to himself before pulling the trigger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed May 06, 2015 9:17 pm

"Not much to do here, I'm getting antsy." Brum starts to fidget in his chair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Thu May 07, 2015 12:33 am

"Glorious battle indeed" Dragon says flatly. "You think you could spare some of what you're smoking with the rest of us?"

The bullet rips through the air and penetrates the soldier in the "collar" dealing 19 damage with possible internal injuries. The girl standing near him spots Emil and just before she goes after him, one of the soldiers pleads for her to stay and help their friend. With a pang of annoyance she does as he asks.

"Sorry, man I don't remember her powers either, something to do with invincibility or something?" One of the soldiers says to Hans, the other just shrugs his shoulders.

As they finish talking, a man with shining yellow clothes walks up to the group. "I'm sorry am I interrupting something? What's with his outfit?" He asks indicating Hans, "He lost a bet and has to wear it for the whole day." One for the guards responds. "Ah, I understand. Let me introduce myself to you all; I am Midas, one of the parahumans assigned to this ship to protect it from the German threat." He extends his hand towards Hans, "I wont turn you to gold, I promise." he says with a grin.


"ALL PERSONNEL TO BATTLE STATIONS, WE WILL COMMENCE ASSAULT IN FIVE MINUTES." The voice shouts over the intercom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Thu May 07, 2015 12:43 am

Moving to shake hands with Midas, Hans stops just as he hears the shot ring out, "Did you hear that? It sounds like a gun was fired... are we under attack?" with this being said, Hans moves his hands to his weapons to 'protect' himself, moving to a position where he can slash the throats of the soldiers at a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Thu May 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Cain regains some of his composure.  "My orders are to help when I'm needed.  A 'spur' if you will.  Not to get everyone high right before the attack.  Besides," he smirks, "I don't have enough product for that."

And I'd rather not have him go straight lizard right in front of me...


Last edited by TitanShadow12 on Thu May 07, 2015 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Thu May 07, 2015 3:58 pm

Axel stands up and cracks his knuckles, loosening himself up for the coming battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relmin

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-12-29

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Thu May 07, 2015 6:51 pm

Seeing an opportunity, Emil fires his rifle at one of the uninjured soldiers, aiming at their head. Hoping to get a proper reaction from the girl he assumes is a parahuman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Fri May 08, 2015 12:16 pm

Sid, startled by the announcement, almost drops his knives. He puts them away and taps his foot impatiently. Trying to get his mind off of the battle, he starts thinking about food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Fri May 08, 2015 7:49 pm

"Finally." Brum looks at the others and takes a quick headcount, organizing their powers in his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Fri May 08, 2015 11:56 pm

After Emil fires his rifle, he notices more soldiers gathering around the deck to attend to the injured soldier. But that's not the important stuff, The bullet rips through the air, inhibited only by air resistance; it tears the sound of commotion into nothing, and as the focus is re-established, Emil sees the girl standing in front of his target with the bullet stuck 1/3rd of the way into her forehead, or at least that's what it looks like. However, she pulls the bullet out from the hold it was in to reveal that the bullet hadn't actually penetrated her forehead, in fact the only noticeable damage was the trickle of blood running from the scrape on her brow, and the sound of her furious breathing.

The shot dealt a total of 5 damage to the girl.

"...and another one. You guys should go and see whats up, I'll catch up in a moment." Midas says to the group. Hans notices Midas smirking as he finishes his statement. The soldier move to listen including hans, as they get a distance away; Hans points behind Midas, "IS THAT AN ENEMY SHIP?!" this is directly before waiting for him to turn around so he can hopefully stab both soldiers in their respective backs.

...

"What about some just for me? I can pay if that's the kind of enticement you need." Dragon says quietly to Cain.

As he finishes, the ship lurches forward, and the LC returns. "Please get ready we are moving to begin the assault, I will return shortly to fetch the lot of you. Please take care of any last minute things before I get back."


Last edited by Lucifer on Sat May 09, 2015 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sat May 09, 2015 12:32 am

Hans points behind Midas, "IS THAT AN ENEMY SHIP?!" this is directly before waiting for him to turn around so he can hopefully stab both soldiers in their respective backs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sat May 09, 2015 2:26 am

Cain considers the offer. Let's see, 100mg for a good dose, good price for convenience would be about... 19 marks (~100$)

Cain looks both ways, then leans in and speaks under his breath. "Twenty marks (~107$) and I'll send you up on a rocket ride."

Heh, who can resist a little cash?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sat May 09, 2015 3:06 am

Axel continues his warming up by popping his back and neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relmin

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-12-29

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sat May 09, 2015 4:46 am

"Oi mate, you 'aving a go at me?" Emil shouts mockingly at the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun May 10, 2015 10:07 pm

Brum walks over to Axel and Sid. "You two ready?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun May 10, 2015 10:37 pm

Midas frantically turns his head towards the direction indicated by Hans, who plunges his knife into one of the soldiers backs dealing 16 damage. Hans is however unable to strike the second soldier as he had gone too far ahead. Midas turns around with Hans standing alone with the soldier laying next to him, "So you're a spy? But not a parahuman? That's strange I thought the Germans only relied on exemplary individuals for their covert operations. It seems that I have to apprehend you for the murder of one of my soldiers, since you aren't a parahuman your punishment won't be as severe. Now would you please turn yourself in before I have to do things the hard way?"

...

"Sounds fine, here." Dragon says to Cain, handing him the money.
+107$ to cain

The soldiers on the ship become more frantic as time goes by and soon the enemy is within sight.
A deafening sound is heard where Brum and the recruits are, the fire of an on-board artillery cannon.(yes I know)

A man rushes into the room housing the recruits, "Lieutenant Colonel Thorwest will be here shortly to see you all to your positions." he says frantically before rushing off into the ship.
...

Emil's taunt has little effect on the girl. She crouches and then extends her legs, launching her straight for Emil. She misses, though the force would have damaged him, and lands in the water behind Emil.

...

"Our soldiers are anxious and nervous Commander, I doubt we can complete our mission."

"Nonsense, we will commence accordingly, what is it if a few humans die that is not of our concern. We will resume preparations for operation Tabris-Zero."

...

From now on I am going to try a different posting method. Example: Cain posts normally, I respond with necessary information/whatever, Cain posts again, I post again for Cain after I have resolved a post for everyone else. Make sense? Of course it does.


Last edited by Lucifer on Wed May 13, 2015 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun May 10, 2015 10:52 pm

Hans curses and draws his gun, keeping it trained on Midas as he walks towards the edge of the boat, "EEL ! Beweg deinen Arsch hier! Wir gehen!" (Get your ass over here we're leaving) Hans yells at the top of his lungs, teetering on the edge of the ship so he's easier to get picked up. He then responds to Midas, "Take one step towards me and I'll put a bullet in your head 'Midas', or I'll just jump my happy tush off of the ship, if you don't mind." He ends the line, winking at Midas with the mention of his butt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   

Back to top Go down
 
G3: Parahumans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MedievalIN :: Game :: RPGame-
Jump to: