MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 G3: Parahumans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Mon May 11, 2015 2:55 pm

"Thanks. Enjoy."  Cain turns when Colonel Thorwest is mentioned.  "Ah, finally, I'm so bored."

Cain walks back once again to store the money, making sure it's locked up tight... then comes back, pacing, waiting for the colonel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relmin

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-12-29

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Tue May 12, 2015 3:16 am

Emil hearing a faint shout in German, quickly descends below the crest of the ship towards the rear in search of the source.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed May 13, 2015 12:42 am

"Finally. I know those two chikas (fucks) on the other ship are already causing a mess." He motions to Jule and Jean. "Come over here, I'm sure you've heard it's time to go. Let's get organized."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed May 13, 2015 12:55 am

"About time..." Axel mumbles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed May 13, 2015 1:22 am

"Finally I was getting bored as hell," Sid says after hearing all the commotion. Sid equips two of his knives in a ready position. "What's the plan?" Sid says as he walks up to Brum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed May 13, 2015 6:01 pm

Emil spots Hans leaning off the ship.

Dragon puts the cocaine within his coat and walks over to Brum.
"Fucking poles." Biclops grumbles to herself while walking over to Brum.

LC Thorwest walks into the room where the group is, "Emil and Hans aren't back yet? I should have expected this. Regardless, you five have a mission, the capture of the captain of one of the Hunt-class destroyers, preferable the one who Emil and Hans are on. Be wary of any parahumans you encounter, as they could be highly unstable and violent. If you all will follow me, I will show you to your ride."

"You sure you don't want to give up?" Midas asks, "Don't make this harder than it needs to be. Though I could just sink the ship with you on it, wouldn't that be fun?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed May 13, 2015 7:47 pm

"Unstable and violent, huh..." At least I got a couple of shields to hide behind. Cain glances to Axel and Sid and follows Thorwest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed May 13, 2015 11:26 pm

Hans sighs, gaining an idea, he holsters his gun and raises his hands walking slowly towards Midas. "You're right, I give up. There's not a shot in hell I'd be able to win against a parahuman." shifting his posture as he gets close, "You look pretty nice in gold though. Maybe this won't be so bad... stop talking." He initiates his ability with the command at the end of his sentence, and attempts to close the small gap remaining between himself and Midas to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Thu May 14, 2015 10:57 pm

"The plan" Brum says as to the others as they follow Thorwest, "Is to capture the captain as quickly as possible. Sadly, we have literally no stealth. So we have to go about this quickly and efficiently.

"Axel, Jean, and Sid, you guys will assist in clearing the top deck and dealing with any Parahumans alongside Emil and Hans, assuming they don't have all of them dealt with when we get there. Me and Jule will immediately go for the upper decks and secure the captain. Once we've done that, we regroup on deck, take care of any further threats, and decide on a further plan from there."

"Do your best to draw as little attention as possible. Having everyone on the lower decks suddenly attack, or having the other destroyer send reinforcements, could prove catastrophic. Kill as you see fit. Leave no survivors who might relay to the Brits about us or our powers." Brum finally stops talking and moves back into silence.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sat May 16, 2015 5:32 am

Axel crosses his arms, The mission seems simple enough, but it might be very difficult depending on the other parahumans' powers, if there are any at all that is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relmin

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-12-29

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sat May 16, 2015 5:44 am

Emil slows his flight, and waits underbwloe the crest of the ship where Hans is chatting with someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sat May 16, 2015 11:14 am

So kill everyone... but silently. I like that plan.A smile comes across Sid's face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sat May 16, 2015 11:35 am

The sound of artillery fire continues, as the group makes their way through the ship. Soon though they are outside and are standing atop the deck, seeing the many soldiers scrambling about, as well as one of the Hunt-class destroyers quite too close for comfort. "Please quit your gawking." the colonel says, "We're almost there." The group continues until toward the opposite side of the ship as the enemy destroyer, there they spot a small boat, with its mounted engine. "This will be your transport. This man is Matrose(sailor) Ludwig Falck, and he will be your escort for today's mission. Discuss what you wish during your brief journey, but you must hurry as we are outnumbered, and I fear some imminent danger, though I know not what for." The boat sways as Ludwig enters, indicating that the others follow him.

Hans successfully engages in saliva swapping with Midas, who falls under his control before being able to reply.

Emil witnesses the scene.
...

"Sir you cannot truly mean to use chil-"

"Of course I do, now you will not speak up against me again unless you wish to be punished. This project will rid the world of very dangerous people, we cannot afford to spare anyone's innocence. We must complete our research before they are released. Now will you please resume the tests doctor?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sat May 16, 2015 1:40 pm

Hans sighs, knowing that the most difficult task has passed. He then looks at his new, albeit temporary, slave and asks, "OK, you may talk now so you can answer my questions: what are your powers, what other parahumans are on the ship, who is in charge here and where are they?" Hans briefly wonders where the other troops are, and Emil, as it seems that they have been alone of the ship for a long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun May 17, 2015 12:25 am

Brum pulls the small metal balls from his pocket, morphing them together and back apart while he walks, considering the situation. He finds it odd that they haven't heard anything from the ship that Hans and Emil are on, artillery or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun May 17, 2015 2:08 am

Cain sighs and approaches the boat with his hands in his pockets, entering and finding the best place to sit.  He looks at Thorwest and asks, "What do you mean, 'imminent danger'? What kind of hunch are you having?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun May 17, 2015 2:32 pm

Brum climbs into the boat and walks to the front, then looks out to their destination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Mon May 18, 2015 12:22 am

Sid climbs in the boat and gathers his thoughts before the upcoming battle. Kill everyone...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Tue May 19, 2015 1:09 pm

Dragon and Biclops follow the others into the boat.

"I fear that there may be some unaccounted circumstances related to the parahumans that may be aboard. Anyway, I wish you a safe trip and a successful mission." The colonel says, nodding to Ludwig, who releases the restraints that hold the boat. The boat falls quickly into the water beneath it.

...
Post for Relmin:

Emil floats up towards Hans after hearing his conversation.

"I can create gold plating on things I touch, though it only works on material not composed of human matter. I know of four other parahumans on this ship. Caster, a girl who plays at being a magician I'm not too sure what her powers are though, she wears a almost blindingly white robe so you shouldn't have any trouble recognizing her. Legend Lass, that girl you and the soldiers were talking about, she has super strength and some sort of invulnerability, though I don't know how it works. Screamer, that creepy guy you were talking about who doesn't talk, his power has to do with modifying sound. the other one is Lord of Bones, he can make constructs out of the skeletons of the dead, so hes pretty creepy as well. I've heard rumors that there may be another aboard but I'm not completely sure about it. As for the man in charge that would be Admiral Morgan-Giles, I wouldn't know where he is right now though what with the gunfire and all." Midas explains.

Seeing Emil float up from nowhere with a gun in his hand Midas jumps in front of hans and exclaims, "Who are you and what are you doing here!?"

Before Emil can answer, the ship rocks violently from an explosion on the main deck. However, Midas remains stagnant.
...

WARNING!! THIS NEXT SECTION IS PARTICULARLY EDGY!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!


"Enjoy your meal, scum." The guard says, tossing a tube of paste into the cell. "I Hope you enjoy your stay, Vel Malus." The man says, his words almost a growl.

"Do not ever refer to me as that person again. I'll have you know it rather irritates me to be contained in this cell. But with these restraints," Vel holds up his bound hands, "what am I to do?" he finishes with a smirk, before violently extending his right palm in the direction of the guard, who is thrown into the wall behind him, shattering the concrete. Vel stands and says, "After I escape, I will make sure it is known just how superior we are to you filthy humans. I have become Tabris and I will bring the end."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Tue May 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Hans becomes slightly fatigued after his power takes effect, listening intently to Midas. When Midas suddenly jumps between Hans and whoever was behind him, he immediately pivots and draws his knife rearing for a fight, but when he sees who it is he begins with, "Oh, Emil I-"  and then the explosion happens hand Hans is knocked on his ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Tue May 19, 2015 9:10 pm

!!

The quick comment and abrupt fall startle Cain, who braces himself against the sides of the boat.  I need a little more warning than that, being a bit high and all...  Cain sighs and lets his head hang down in resignation.  Why the hell did I snort that crap... It wasn't even my best stuff...

"I hope he's wrong about his premonition... he's not a psychic anyway, right...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relmin

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-12-29

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed May 20, 2015 10:52 am

"Doesn't matter, we need to leave if we don't want to become collateral damage from the artillery fire." Emil says, "And I expect we're a bit behind schedule." Emil moves to help Hans, but with the a golden knight blocking the way he stops, "Think you could get your puppet to stand down?" Who wears plate armor these days?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Fri May 22, 2015 12:28 pm

Skipped: Axel, Sid, Brum. Brum's skip is revoked because he told me to skip him. Axel is at 1 skip, sid is at 2.

"Is this an enemy sir?" Midas asks Hans while glaring at Emil.

The boat lurches forward as Ludwig turns on the engine. "The ride shouldn't be too long," he yells over the noise the engine creates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Fri May 22, 2015 12:36 pm

Hans gets up, rubbing his butt, "No, no. He's a friend." Noting Emil's comment, he taps Midas's shoulder to get his attention, "I want you to go and attempt to capture the commander of the ship, however, if you're found out, or if my hold on you begins to waver, I want you to use your ability to sink the ship, we'll collect any stragglers afterwards. If any other parahumans get in your way, eliminate them immediately, unless they have blond hair and blue eyes. At the end of my control, I want you to forget everything that's transpired these last few minutes." Hans then moves to Emil, "Let's go then, I've done my job."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Fri May 22, 2015 7:04 pm

Cain leans forward, hunching over and turning his head to Sid. "Make sure no attacks hit me and I got a surprise for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   

Back to top Go down
 
G3: Parahumans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MedievalIN :: Game :: RPGame-
Jump to: