HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

G4: Naruto or something

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:27 am

Saruwatari sits quietly and charges his chakra while waiting for the test.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:11 pm

Yoshizawa leans his head down and speaks under his breath, hoping his teammates and nobody else hears. "Genjutsu... the room is not as crowded as we think it is. Perhaps to dissuade cheating..." He turns his head to each of his teammates and says silently, "If either of you need my help, tap your pencil twice."

Yoshizawa then prepares by charging his chakra.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Therrion

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:12 pm

Shikouro glances over his shoulder. Seems crowded, but definitely my imagination. There still are 36 genin in here. Am I getting nervous? He takes note of two particular genin charging their chakra. I wonder if they're preparing for something? He turns in his chair and whispers to Yuzuki. "Does something feel wrong to you? There are a few genin charging their chakra, perhaps we should follow suit." He begins to charge his own chakra, slowly.

Last edited by Therrion on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:15 pm

Asahi notices other people charging chakra. I thought this would be a written test. Guess it's best I follow suit. While he's charging his own chakra, he continues to observe the others in the room. There definitely seems to be more people here than before... Genjutsu? And the instructors are sitting in front of the door. Not totally abnormal, but worth noting. Nilrem isn't close by, but maybe I can alert Fusa. Asahi taps the desk a bit and whispers in her direction "Possible Genjutsu. Be careful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:11 pm

Yuzuki wanders off in her mind, charging her chakra. I wonder if anyone will notice me if I use my hidden mist technique... that one boy a few seats away seems like a good person who's test I should take if I can't answer a question...

She's startled out of her thoughts by Shikouro, "No, nothing seems off to me... and yes, we should be charging our chakra." With that she sighs quietly before going back to chakra charging.

Last edited by Shinjuku on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:04 am

Lithia calms down and sits upright in her seat once more, "Nevermind." Whatever, I may as well charge my chakra. You never know, after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:48 pm

+37 chakra to everyone except Nilrem, who isn't charging his.(I did this already)

Therrion, please refrain from editing your post so heavily next time. Meta-gaming will be punished.

Anyway here is my post:

Each person receives a test with a blank space in the top left for the applicants name and five questions. though none of them are legible currently.

"Now that each of you have a test, I will explain the rules. First, The questions will be revealed one at a time for five minutes each; Second, If you do not complete a question in the provided time frame you will be unable to attempt it further. Now If you would please fill in your name, the first question will be revealed, the tests starts...NOW!!" The instructor instructs.

The clock is ticking... 4:59
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:38 pm

Ahh, I don't feel comfortable with this crowded feeling... He performs the Tiger and Ram hand sign--Release!--forcing chakra through his body to release the genjutsu.

He then proceeds to write his name on the top left and prepare for the first question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Therrion

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:44 pm

(I edited a misspelling. I put follow suite, originally, and later reread and edited it to suit.)

Shikouro writes his name, his handwriting elegant for a male, nonetheless one so young. He looks at the newly revealed question, and begins thinking it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:38 pm

Yuzuki signs her name and prepares for the first question, and continues charging chakra.

Last edited by Shinjuku on Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:12 pm

Lithia signs her name, and impatiently awaits for the first question to appear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:05 pm

Asahi writes only his first name on the test.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:41 pm

Saruwatari writes his first and last name on the test. This is so boring can we fight already...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:43 am

Posting for Relmin as he is unable due to certain circumstances.

Nilrem signs his name on the top of the page then attached chakra threads to his hand and another students' who he notices writing more than just their name.

I will/have pmed you the question according to your intelligence. 4:50

Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:53 pm

Nice, easy question... Yuzuki jots down the answer to the question, readying herself for the next one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Therrion

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:39 pm

Wait, what? How much internal damage would a shuriken inflict internally if it strikes a body? Where on the body? Uhm, well, the arm would hurt but not do anything to major assuming it doesn't hit a vein or anything. Gah! What if it means stomach! Should I answer all the possibilities!? Perhaps only answer for three locations on the body...

Shikouro begins scribbling down his thoughts, his penmanship lacking under the stress of the situation. I have a lot to write to cover all my bases, I'm going to have to be sloppy. He uses the allotted time to explain the damage a shuriken would have if it struck the stomach, a calf, and below the shoulder. Under the stress, his sentences suffered, but he thinks he adequately covered his bases.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:21 am

Well that one wasn't too hard. Probably means I answered it wrong but who gives a damn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:37 am

Asahi looks around to everyone writing and panics. Well fucking shit, better write my last name hur dur
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:39 pm

Lithia furrows her brow. This question is pretty vague. Shiiit I'm gonna have to write a long answer to cover everything because of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:49 am

A nice warmup. Now to be a specific as possible...

Yoshizawa writes quickly to put in his whole answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:04 pm

I wonder how long it will take for the second question to appear. Yuzuki wonders as she casts a quick glance about the room, seeing that not everyone is finished with the first question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:09 am

Posting for Relmin again.

Nilrem reads the question as his chakra threads allow him to copy the answer from the person in front of him. Seems like an easy question, hope this person isn't retarded.

Those who finish answering their questions sit idly as others struggle to figure theirs out. One group of genin, in the front row, is disqualified for cheating.

4:20
Back to top Go down
Therrion

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:09 am

Shikouro looks to his left. Huh, people are already getting disqualified. Why would you cheat in the front row? Nonetheless, to have got kicked out, they would've had to get caught at least three times. What dumb asses. He continues covering the bases on his question. He has got a good portion wrote on his paper already. I can probably slow down a tad. Just relax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:38 am

Yuzuki takes note of her alliy being in trouble with this question, and without looking up, makes the hand seals to use Water Style, Atmospheric Water Condensing Jutsu, and collects the water onto Shikouro's paper to spell out the answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:46 am

Asahi struggles with the question, before finally writing a lackluster answer. Damnit, I've never been good with these sorts of things! I wish I could have gotten Fusa to sit next to me so I could cheat...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G4: Naruto or something   

Back to top Go down

G4: Naruto or something
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next