MedievalIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Ring

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

The First Ring - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:24 pm

Zumao takes a step forward. "Actually, I want to know the whole story. What happened to your arm and what happened to the judges and what is so important about that slate?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:37 pm

"Alright I'll tell you everything. I'll start with the slate. Firstly it is an ancient object of immense arcane importance. It holds knowledge of magic from ages past. About my arm and the judges. When we all went into the deliberation chamber, Maladon insisted that you were innocent. Of course as my job is to be a judge, I refuted his claim and the all just attacked me, then I lost my-"

His sentence stops as it seems something is in his mouth. Seconds go by with him struggling to keep his mouth closed. Finally it stops and out comes a forked tongue.

"What isss thisss", he hisses. "Probably one of Maladon'sss trickss. I knew he sent you! But you lied to me instead!"

Horill then removes his shoulder-piece and unfastens his robe, revealing a circle of green runic symbols in a circle on his chest.

"DONT LIE TO ME YOU FILTHY HERETICSSSS!"
Back to top Go down
https://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:42 pm

Eyes the circle as a perfect target, then attempts to throw her dagger straight for a "Bull's eye".
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:44 pm

Ah crap, this guy's looney as hell. Zumao readies his stance, prepared for the next action, standing close to the exit...
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:46 pm

"This doesn't look good..." Jaeger said aloud as he created distance between himself and Horill. He then readies his bow.
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:56 pm

"Interesting!" Lenrasec raises his fist and bounces on his toes.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:03 pm

The dagger that is thrown hits dead in the center of the circle. Dealing five damage to Horill.

Annabeth is now afflicted with Temporary Blindness.

"HAHA, you didn't think that one through did you, you demon bitch!?"

Bruce notices sparks on the ground.

This is how he looks now, The First Ring - Page 6 APs7GfK

Last edited by Lucifer on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:08 pm

Annabeth tsks before closing her eyes, "I can hear you though." She then unsheathes her short swords, and goes to shadowstep behind Horril for a backstab.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:16 pm

Zumaoriridoka notes the sparks in the ground. Pretty sure those aren't a good sign. He closes the distance and attacks Horill with a sliding leg-kick.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:19 pm

"We don't want him moving anywhere soon." Jaeger says before charging up his Plantbind.
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:30 pm

Lenrasec dives in for a strike to the face, then bounces back.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:34 pm

Annabeth teleports to the other side of the room facing a wall.

Bruce does a sliding kick, doing 4 damage.

Plantbind charged, can use now.

As Lenrasec punches, Horill moves easily out of the way.

Horill strains.

Is the room getting hotter?
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:49 pm

Annabeth with her new found blindness, opens her eyes and her senses, attempting to get a feel for where everything is in the room is.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:52 pm

Zumaoriridoka suspects fire magic, judging by the sparks and the heat. He says, "Guys, I don't think we should stay long, it's not safe" while doing a sweeping leg kick and rising.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:56 pm

Jaeger casts his Plantbind while responding to Bruce, "If this spell is successful, it will create an opening for escape if we need it."
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:05 pm

"Sounds good, I'll give him a good time as well!" Lenrasec uses Gear Breaker, jabbing with his left fist.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:16 pm

Plantbind is successful in entangling Horill's legs.

Bruce strikes Horill in the legs, but due to plant bind, little damage is dealt(4)

Lenrasec's left fist smashes into Horill's face(dealing 13 damage), destroying his metal gauntlet. Horill recoils.

The sparks fade and the room cools Horill releases a blast of fire from his mouth. hitting Lenrasec directly burning his left hand badly(13 damage)

Annabeth is slightly more adjusted to her senses, has a basic grasp of peoples location relative to her.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:38 pm

Annabeth hears the blast of fire go off, and responds immediately by lunging at where she imagines Horril's neck would be.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:43 pm

Zumao places his foot on Horril's chest and kicks hard, vaulting off of his body and somersaulting away.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:58 pm

Jaeger uses Overdraw aimed at Horril's torso.
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:04 pm

Lenrasec grimaces and slides to the left, then goes for a kick at Horill's knees.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:32 pm

Bruce deals 8 damage to Horill and leaps backwards.

Annabeth jumps into the middle of the room, missing her intended target.

Jaegers overdraw does 11 damage and hits Horill in the shoulder disabling his remaining arm.

Lenrasec kicks Horill in the hip, dealing 10 damage.

Horill gasps in pain. "You shitty creatures! I wont let you kill me!"

Horill closes his eyes and  speaks an incantation of unknown origin.
When he opens them they are completely bloodshot. Jaeger's eyes also go bloodshot, and the skin around his eyes ruptures(the skin basically disintegrates and muscle is showing) dealing 20 damage.

Plantbind ends.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:37 pm

Annabeth curses, she stands with her feet shoulder width apart and her swords pointing outwards. She listens intently for any movement, and gets ready to parry anything that comes within her bubble.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:39 pm

Zumao dashes in front of Jeager and readies his stance in an attempt to protect him from further damage.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:09 pm

"Gah, fuck! My eyes!" Jaeger yells. "I'm gonna back off for a bit, team." Jaeger said before rushing to the passage they entered from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Ring
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MedievalIN :: Game :: RPGame-
Jump to: