MedievalIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Ring

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Donutt

Donutt

The First Ring - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:35 am

"Uh, not to sound rude or anything, but I'd like to go to a doctor or something. Not attend the funeral of the guy who did this to me." Jaeger responds, pointing towards his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:39 am

Annabeth attempts to lift the creature as if it were a baby, up and away from her. "He will be called Razor, and he will be the fiercest creature in the world." She has a dark gleam in her eyes while doing this.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:40 am

Jaeger's ears drooped, "Awwwww, I wanted Scaley."
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:42 am

She then tilts her head and contemplates, "Then again... Scaley is good too."
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:46 am

Jaeger pumped his fist, "Yeah!" He looked at Annabeth and held his arm in the air, "High five!"
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:47 am

Annabeth then proceeds to hug the creature, squishing it into her breasts.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:53 am

Zumaoriridoka is surprised at the apparent affection shown by Annabeth towards the creature. He turns to Maladon, displaying the ring prominently: "What is this?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:07 am

"You will accompany me to the the ceremony, then I will fix your eyes." Maladon says to Jaeger.

Addressing the question asked by Zumao, Maladon says, "The ring you hold is black and green, much of his past is yet unseen. With time and travel you will know, a bitter place in land of snow."

The creature that Annabeth is holding, suddenly pulses from the inside. Growing longer limbs and a tail to match. "Scaley" is now 2ft in length. Also slightly more body mass.
Back to top Go down
https://medievalinop.forumotion.com
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:13 am

Interesting. Perhaps the ring was forged in the future. Zumao begins to channel his Animal Telepathy in order to understand and speak to Scaley.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:13 am

"Alright, leave me hanging then." Jaeger says to Annabeth before turning to Maladon. "Anyway, sure, I'll go with you then as long as my eyes get fixed."
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

Annabeth quickly adjusts Scaley in her arms, she then looks down at him, "If you grow any bigger, I may have to cut a few inches off." She enforces this with a quick squeeze. She then addresses Maladon, "Is rhyming something you will do often? And we may as well accompany him, it's not like we have anything else to do."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:48 am

Lenrasec shrugs. "You seem knowledgeable, and I need all of that i can get I'll take you help."

Maladon leads the group up to the courthouse, where Murmalog and Zaleria are waiting for them.
Preparations are made for a funeral pyre. "He was very proud of his skill with fire magic, so we will honor him in this way."

Maladon takes Jaeger and Lenrasec to the courthouse to be healed.

A couple hours pass and it is growing dark. People gather in the town square to witness the burning of the pyre.

As the sun sets Maladon says, "Worldly spirits of wood and fire, head my call and burn this pyre. For body now ash, he lives anew. Inside this creature his soul askew."
Refering to "Scaley"

When the chant finishes, the ceremonial wood burns vehemently.

Soon enough the flames die down and there is little left of the ceremony. The people have returned to their homes. Maladon says to the group "I can offer little assistance in travel to the place you wish to go, but I can send you in the correct direction. If you wish to pursue the fate of the ring, head north towards the borders of this country. Also I will receive information about that ashen creatures growth and properties via the glyph on his chest. You need not try and contact me."
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:56 am

Annabeth looks down at Scaley, still in her arms as she holds him like a girl with a stuffed-demon teddy bear, "So you're Horrill hmmm? Well behave this time, or else I'll cut off your fingers and toes." She then directs her attention to Maladon, "We need a place to sleep for the night, as two of our own were injured today, and probably need rest. Tomorrow we will head out in the morning. Can we have a map also? Along with some gold."
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:59 am

Upon hearing the word "gold," Zumaoriridoka glances at Annabeth with disgust. He continues to connect his mind with the lizard's.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:06 am

"Well, I appreciate you healing me. I agree with the rogue though. Can you offer us a place to sleep?" Jaeger says
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:25 am

Zamao connects his telepathic link to Scaley.
"Welcome to my thoughts, I am not the same as the being you fought before. Though his soul is fragmented within me."

"I can provide you with rooms inside the courthouse, due to the 'absence' of four judges. I will also give you a map, however if you ask me for gold again you will regret it."

Maladon leads the group to the rooms inside the courthouse. "We have four rooms, so no need to sleep together. I expect you gone by noon."

Annabeth recieves local(ish) map. https://imgur.com/ojsyq8v
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:31 am

"Thank you, if there's anything else you can supply us with, foodstuffs and the like, it would be swell. If not than we'll have to make a trip to the market in the morning." She directs the last part to her group.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:36 am

"It's appreciated." Jaeger responded. I really need to buy another bow. I'll have to do it before we set out in the morning. Jaeger thought
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:43 am

And I wa--need--a staff... thinks Zumao before walking to his room.
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 5:42 pm

Lenrasec chimes in. "I'd like some new gear if possible, I did have to break it so we could fight that guy. Of course, if you could just suggest a job I'd be happy to work for it instead."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 5:51 pm

"I have no spare supplies unfortunately." Maladon says bluntly.

Turning to Lenrasec, Maladon says, "I may have a job for you in the morning. If you wish to assist, find me when you awaken."

Eventually the exhaustion and sleep depravity force the party into slumber.

Time passes and it is morning. The sun has arisen and it it about 7:30.

The party awakens and is refreshed.

Part of Annabeths map: The First Ring - Page 8 PcHkL5D
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 5:59 pm

Annabeth looks over her map. She then hunts for writing material and paper.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 6:02 pm

Annabeth finds the paper and a quill, and ink well.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 6:05 pm

Annabeth takes her supplies, and creates crude copies of the map for the three other members of her party. At the bottom she inscribes, "If you get lost, we're leaving your dumb ass. P.S. don't go into dark alleys." She then moves to take Scaley up onto her shoulders, before going to slip these papers beneath the doors of each of her compatriots' rooms, then she heads out to the market place.

Last edited by Shinjuku on Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 6:15 pm

Zumaoriridoka walks outside, enjoying a full night's rest and the fresh, crisp air. He decides to take a walk to the weapon smith and assess his wares... despite not having any money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Ring
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MedievalIN :: Game :: RPGame-
Jump to: