MedievalIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new Game.

Go down 
+3
Donutt
Bacon2
Lucifer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Bacon2

Bacon2

The new Game. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 9:30 pm

Louie says, "I'm going back in for ninja. I'm pretty sure I saw him go in a room on the second floor."
Back to top Go down
Bacon2

Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 11:14 pm

Sokio releases a "yip!" as the fireballs erupt. He then covers his mouth, jumps a little bit, and his eyes get wide and he looks left and right. I mean, "manly yip."
Back to top Go down
Bacon2

Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 11:15 pm

As Louie entered the castle, he heard a very feint noise coming from a room on the second floor. Louie quickly walks to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Relmin

Relmin

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 1:10 am

As Relmin approaches the estate he takes out his 10☼ coin and begins flipping it.

Relmin also places his knife into his inventory and replaces it with his wand.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:25 am

Richtor squints at the approaching figure, "It seems like it's that crazy guy who bit his finger off." Richtor says to Tobias. "I guess we should fill him in on what happened." Richtor concludes.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 8:12 am

Relmin arrives at the entrance to the estate where the group has gathered, except louie who has returned inside.

Tobias, Richtor, and Caldwell discuss the arrival of Relmin.

Sokio ponders entering the passageway.

Louie seeing an open door on the second floor, ascends the stairs and enters the library, though he sees nothing out of the ordinary at this time.
Back to top Go down
https://medievalinop.forumotion.com
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:54 pm

"You're probably right; it's the guy from earlier... Seems like he still has my ten piece. I bet you he's also convicted of treason." Tobias rolls his eyes and takes another bite of bread.
Back to top Go down
Bacon2

Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:24 pm

Louie, knowing this is the only place Sokio could be, begins searching for Sokio, yelling "Ninja!!!" every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:50 pm

Richtor pulls out his water and takes a big sip before putting it back in his pack, "So what now? Should we wait for the ones still inside or just call it a day?"
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 11:00 pm

Caldwell sighs, noticing that his apology went without reply, Guess you messed up genius... he then sits down and begins doodling in the dirt with his finger.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 12:01 am

"Yeah, let's wait a little longer," replies Tobias. "They've had our backs, the least we can do is wait for them an hour or two at most. Besides, I'm a little tired. I want to rest for a minute." Tobias finishes his bread then lies down, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 9:07 pm

Sokio enters cautiously, keeping his eyes and ears open for any funny business.
Back to top Go down
Relmin

Relmin

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:42 pm

Relmin incants, "Mit meinem Leben, ich nehme Ihnen." Using [sacrifice] on his brain and targeting Tobias.

With the activation, Relmin falls to the ground dead.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:05 pm

Uhh ok so Relmin and Tobias are dead now.

So where do we stand at this point. Ill keep posting on this if you guys want but relmin wants to do a 'new' game but with super powers and in modern day. I guess we can vote on that and either do it or have the dead make new characters.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:16 pm

TitanShadow12 votes on keeping with the same game. We got something good going on so far, and I'm pretty sure my older brother would be frustrated if we redid the game a SECOND time.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 8:07 pm

Shinjuku votes on keeping with the same game.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:25 pm

If it comes to a tie Ill break It I guess but so far 2/1 on keeping the same game
Back to top Go down
Bacon2

Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 7:20 pm

Jake and Jeremy vote to keep the same game.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 8:41 pm

Alright heres the deal, the votes didnt actually matter we are going to run both at the same time but the 2nd isnt mandatoryand will be on less of a time limit for posts.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 11:03 am

"...." Richtor says nothing, contemplating what just happened.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:15 am

Tobias's head explodes. Blood spills out from his decapitated neck onto the ground, pooling around his now lifeless body.

Good job doofus. There goes the leader/negotiator.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 2:59 pm

Upon seeing Tobias and Relmin's deaths, something triggers in Richtor. He turns to Caldwell with his massive axe equipped, and uses {Berserker Strike} on him.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 3:03 pm

Richtor swings his axe ferociously towards caldwell dealing 20 damage and spliting the young boy in twain.

Afterwards, richtor is pulled upwards by the force of a magical noose, cutting off his circulation, air, and breaking his neck. He dies moments later.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 4:16 pm

This game will resume on friday, if you wish to make new characters, now is the time. You may only make a new character if yours has died.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 2:26 am

The bodies of Relmin, Tobias, Richtor, and caldwell all lay on the street, dead.

The torches around Sokio suddenly cut out and he is left in complete darkness.

Louie finds some fallen books near the back wall of the library and notices that one book hangs on its edge in an unnatural way from its shelf.

Oo, the forest monkey, sits quietly in the woods surrounding the Lord's manor, waiting in the dark for something his primal senses could have picked up. A world changing event?

Marta sits impatiently on a couch in the manor. "When is it my turn?" she mumbles to herself.

Dandelion sits quietly watching the man dressed as a ninja fumble around the bookshelves, before he opens a "secret passage" and steps within. Soon after, some huge lumbering man comes walking by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Game.
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next