MedievalIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

G3: Parahumans

Go down 
+3
Linkenten
Relmin
Lucifer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

G3: Parahumans Empty
PostSubject: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 2:10 am

Welcome to the third game in a row, hopefully this one stays active enough to get at least halfway through what I have planned.

If you haven't already I encourage you to add a theme song for your character on your character sheet. This is just for fun and I will post it whenever your character does something tremendous or extraordinary.

I have updated all of your character sheets with gear and item information/quality.

The date is November 1, 1944.
The location is aboard a German Urakaze-class destroyer.

The room is empty save for the three awaiting orders, they had been through this before and knew the drill; they were to wait for their commander in silence. After a long wait the man arrived, "Feldwebel(Staff Sgt) Hans and Emil, you two will recon before we begin our strike. Unteroffizier(Sgt) Brum Dumfield you will assist the new recruits during the initial attack, after the initial panic has calmed down I expect you will make the right decisions."

Minutes before talking with Emil, Hans, and Brum. Cain waited in a room full of chemicals and other supplies related to his work. "Cain, I would like you to accompany the recruits during the assault, make sure that Brum doesn't get himself killed or worse, captured." He had put emphasis on the last word. "I know you are no doctor, but please treat any of our wounded. If you see any signs of doubt in the recruits I request you 'spur' them towards their mission."

"I would like to welcome the new members of Germany's Parahuman response team; Sid Nocab, Axel Wolff, Jean Rosin, and Jule Seelmann." The man looks to each person as he says their names, before continuing. "Since I know little about you I will allow you to decide your own code names, please tell me what you have chosen once I am finished, so I can document them. I have already briefed the others on what their mission is. You new recruits will be the strike team for the attack on two of England's Hunt-class destroyers. Assault begins in 30 minutes, if you have acquisition requests, now is the time. Emil and Hans, gear up and begin your mission. I have nothing more to say, I am Lieutenant Colonel Friedrich-Wilhelm Thorwest, and I wish you all the best of luck." The man finishes, awaiting any requests.

Last edited by Lucifer on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Relmin

Relmin

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 3:10 am

Emil nods to the recruits before turning his attention to his commander, "Sir before we embark I would like to request a 20ft coil of rope. While I'm gone, please leave the rope on my bed if you are able to get some." With that he heads towards a corridor headed to his room. Not all of them are up to my standards, but I may be able to make due...

Arriving at his room, Emil undresses and puts on his 'costume'.
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 12:42 pm

Brum turns to colonel and says "I would also like to requisition a white medical mask, if I may." He then walks over to the new recruits and inspects the recruits one by one, stopping lastly by Sid, giving him a disdainful look. "This is a momentous day that has the potential to turn the course of the war. I won't pretend it's not dangerous, nor will I guarantee you're safety. For the benefit of everyone, I think it's best if we start with our names and abilities. I am Brum Dumfield, my power is Ferrokinesis and the ability to refine metal. And you?" Brum looks intently at Sid.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Hans glances over the recruits, looking for anyone useful. Sighing to himself, he resigns that they all look about as weak as the last bunch, and follows Emil(y) towards the barracks; heading to where his gear waits.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 7:34 pm

Gah, thirty minutes isn't nearly long enough to prepare for an assault.  And with recruits?  Attacking destroyers... I'm a dealer, not a soldier.

'Spur' the recruits... I know just the thing for that.  Using his chemistry sets and unbelievable tinkering skill, Cain creates a batch of cocaine.  He sets his wallet down in a safe place with his chemistry sets and leaves towards the recruits.

"Well, you boys know what to do. If you start screaming I've got something for ya, but other than that I don't have many rounds.  But I'm sure you're prepared; anyway, what's special about you all?" he finishes with a scowl.
Back to top Go down
Bacon2

Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 7:46 pm

"My name is Sid, but they call me Shrink.  I make forcefields, and I... shrink things.  Sir." Sid looks menacingly back at Brum.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 3:44 am

"I suppose we're similar in that regard. I can make forcefields as well. Although I bet mine are stronger. You can call me Bunker by the way. Got the name back in Warsaw after I stopped a rocket." Axel said to Sid, conveniently leaving out the part where his barrier instantly broke after taking said rocket.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:19 pm

"Enough bickering you two," Colonel Thorwest says. "I must be off to order the requested items delivered. Try not to fight too much." He says before leaving the room.

"My name isss Dragon, my power letsss me transform into a hybrid lissard monssster." Says Jean, spewing saliva all over Sid, with a forked tongue before sitting atop a box in the room.

"I am Biclops, I can shoot lasers from my eyes." Jule says to Brum with an irritated look on her face. "Why are you in charge? I bet I could beat the shit out of you in a fight."

"20 minutes remain until the assault begins." A voice says over the intercom.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:38 pm

Holding back a snicker, Axel offers a handkerchief to Sid. He also raises an eyebrow after hearing the rather vulgar choice of words from Jule.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 3:20 pm

Hans gets to his room and sighs before swapping his SS uniform with his 'costume', "Why they make us wear these stupid things I'll never know." Now in costume he heads back to the room where the new recruits are waiting, he stops by Emil's door to knock, "Done yet?"
Back to top Go down
Relmin

Relmin

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 3:33 pm

Hearing Hans at his door, Emil finishes putting on his mask and heads to the door. "Just now." He says opening the door. "How long can you hold your breath? We may need to go underwater a little bit." Emil says as they reach the room with the recruits.
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 4:53 pm

Brum nods, thinking for a moment. "Alright, good. We've got a pretty diverse set of people here, nice range and good defensive power. Lacking a bit of stealth." After that he sits in a nearby chair and crosses his legs. "I've never been one for being subtle anyways."
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 5:01 pm

"About four minutes just swimming, two minutes for underwater combat... would it fatigue you too much to carry us to the other ship?" He then takes another look at the recruits as they enter the room, looking for anyone he may have written off too fast.
Back to top Go down
Relmin

Relmin

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 5:17 pm

"Hmm, that should be enough time to get to the ship, going underwater. Though I haven't done this before with another person so It may be a bit difficult." Emil replies to Hans. "You want to try and take some of them out when we get there or would you rather follow our orders exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 7:38 pm

Smirks and replies, "With these recruits? I think we should pick a few off, or we may have four more dead in our ranks... what do you make of them?"
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 7:49 pm

Cain sighs. Forcefields, lasers, dragons... pretty decent assortment. Against a handgun. He glances at his revolver and walks away. He stands in front of a wall and thinks of all the possible things that could go wrong. At least they don't need anything for anxiety.

He starts fitting his brass knuckles. These recruits should be nice shields to hide behind... but I'd much rather be working on my product right now...
Back to top Go down
Bacon2

Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 7:56 pm

Sid takes the handkerchief and says "Thank you very much. What else can you do aside from forcefields?"
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:03 pm

"One more thing, recruits." Brum gives Sid another look, then sighs. "Whatever you do, do not piss off Emil or Hans. Do what you need to and follow orders, but keep your distance. Otherwise you might find yourself dead... Or worse." Then he stands and starts walking towards the direction of the colonel to hopefully get his mask. "You've got 20 minutes. Be ready."
Back to top Go down
Relmin

Relmin

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:09 pm

"I don't know what to make of them, but most of them should be well off as they genetically superior." Emil scowls at Sid. "Anyway, we should be off. Later losers." Emil says before leaving towards the deck of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:11 pm

"Worse?" Hans asks looking at Brum, "Whatever do you mean? I'm as gentle as a howitzer." noting Emil leaving he sighs and follows, calling over his shoulder, "Don't let the Sargent kill you before we go to war!"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 1:52 am

Emil and Hans make their way to the outside of the ship.

The Colonel returns to the room with a white mask and a coil of rope in his hands. "Here" he says handing the mask to Brum before walking to Emil's room and placing the rope on his bed.

15 minutes until attack.

Last edited by Lucifer on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 9:25 am

"Well, I can also shoot through my own forcefields. It's much more useful than just standing in a bubble unable to do anything." Axel says to Sid.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 9:41 am

"So, is the plan for me to get onto the boat as that I can manipulate someone into telling me everything about it, with you providing aerial reconnaissance? If not, then how would you plan to go about it?" Hans does a quick weapons check, ensuring that his knives are sharpened, and that his gun is loaded while they walk.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 2:25 pm

Cain checks through his drug stocks, making sure everything is in order. Killing time, killing time... He also makes sure his revolver is loaded.
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 6:51 pm

Brum straps the medical mask on, then takes three of the metal balls out of his pocket and rolls them around in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G3: Parahumans
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MedievalIN :: Game :: RPGame-
Jump to: