MedievalIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You know whatevs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

You know whatevs Empty
PostSubject: You know whatevs   You know whatevs Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 12:07 am

So basically because I do whatever I want, I think we are going to have three games running at the same time. But g3 will remain the focus while g2 and possibly g4 will be updated whenever and will not become the focus just yet. Good plan? If g4 were to happen I have a few ideas, though I would like some input before I decide on the game, so give your own ideas or say you like someones idea.
Back to top Go down
https://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Donutt

Donutt

You know whatevs Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know whatevs   You know whatevs Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 9:43 am

Do you have a general idea on what the setting is gonna be or do you want help on that as well
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

You know whatevs Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know whatevs   You know whatevs Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 10:17 pm

Am I still high or did I hear what I think I just heard...?

"Wait, so you're telling me we're having THREE games? What sparked that idea, if I may ask?"

Cain furrows his brow and stares questioningly at Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

You know whatevs Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know whatevs   You know whatevs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 1:33 am

Hans lays quietly on the ground with his eyes closed, "Yes Cain, he said three games, and why do you need to know what started it? If the man wants three games then we'll give him three games."
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

You know whatevs Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know whatevs   You know whatevs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 4:17 pm

Axel grins, Three games, eh? A true test of my abilities. He thinks before looking at Cain, "What's wrong with three games at once? Afraid of getting burned like those vermin in the camps?"
Back to top Go down
Relmin

Relmin

You know whatevs Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know whatevs   You know whatevs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 4:18 pm

"Guys, guys, guys...ezpz" Emil says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You know whatevs Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know whatevs   You know whatevs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know whatevs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MedievalIN :: Information :: Announcments-
Jump to: