MedievalIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Ring

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

The First Ring - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:21 pm

The current time is around 6:10pm, sunset will happen at 7, Time will be stated everyone of my posts from now on until sunset.

Some people stop and wath bruce put on a show, they begin to throw coin in front of him.
50s in total.

"Sure missy." Says the shop owner

Cloth:
Robe-2g
shirt-2g
trousers-2g
cloak-5g
shoes-50s
gloves-50s
Cloak with hood-5.5g

leather:
Vest-7g
Pants-7g
Shoes-3g
Gloves-3g
Hood-2g

Bronze:
Chestplate-10g
Platelegs-10g
plateskirt-16g
Boots-8g
Gauntlets-5g
Helmet-10g
Shield-13g

Steel:
Chestplate-15g
Platelegs-15g
plateskirt-16g
Boots-10g
Gauntlets-10g
Helmet-15g
Shield-20g
Back to top Go down
https://medievalinop.forumotion.com
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Zumaoriridoka continues practicing, keeping a lookout for the person he's supposed to meet.  He is pleased by the crowd's admiration of martial arts.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:46 am

Annabeth gives the man 5g and 50s, before requesting the cloak with a hood. She straps on the new item with haste, before running to the court house so she can make the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:07 pm

With the sun setting, and the people returning to their homes, Annabeth catches her breath at the steps into the courthouse.

Soon after Annabeth's arrival a messenger comes out of the courthouse to retrieve the two.

They arrive in the main lobby, the messenger leaves but says, "You will be seen to shortly." on his way out.

The inside of the courthouse looks like a temple, with the curved ceiling, and its many pillars.

Last edited by Lucifer on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 12:23 am

Annabeth looks around the temple for anyone, or anything, or interest.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:36 pm

Zumaoriridoka crosses his arms and leans against the wall, thinking to himself I need to get a staff...
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:44 pm

After minutes of wait, a man in a suit comes to the two and guides them to another room deeper in the building

The room is a large one, the main courtroom in fact. The judges are there, seven of them. With the main judge in the middle with a larger pedestal.

There are many people in the room but two of note. Though the view of them is obscured by the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:50 pm

Annabeth pushes and flows through the crowd, attempting to make her way to a point where she can see the two people of note, and possible hear the conversation at hand.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:51 pm

Zumao tries to make sense of the situation--judges, courtroom, a crowd, divine and a half demon... tired of standing without a stupid staff.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:17 pm

The council is made up of seven members. six judges and one grand judge for things that cant be settled.

Annabeth wades through the crowd towards one of the "notable" people. Jaeger, a Firran is talking with a member of the crowd.

Annabeth discerns nothing of value from the conversation.
Jaeger notices Annabeth listening in.
Bruce notices Horill and is acknowledged accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:19 pm

Annabeth, interested more in the person than the conversation, pulls up her hood and fades into the crowd, attempting to stay close enough to watch Jaeger, yet far enough for him not to notice.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:31 pm

Zumao approaches Horill. "Hello Horill, why have you brought us here today?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:39 pm

TitanShadow12 wrote:
Zumao approaches Horill.  "Hello Horill, why have you brought us here today?" he asks.

Horill responds, "I shall tell you after our case, it will be a pivotal moment in the history of Dresden!" with an exited smile.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:24 pm

Bruce understands and withdraws, curious of this "moment." He chooses to watch and wait.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:28 pm

Jaeger, finishing his conversation, turns toward the exit. He had been meaning to buy a replacement bow for a while now. "I hope I have enough money..." He muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:30 pm

Growing bored of her quarry, Annabeth goes off to find Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:39 pm

Each council member is a follower of a different god

The Council members include;
Horill Thelore
Maladon Ikar
Zaleria Proudlight
Porrelth Frost
Otapan Frost
Serill Frost
Murmalog(Head Judge)

The case that is happening, is between the city and a soldier.
The Soldier, Lenrasec, is accused of desertion on the field of battle.

Annabeth meets up with Bruce.

Jaeger notices that the doors are guarded by soldiers, and that he probably wont be able to leave freely.

Horill announces the prosecution, "This Human has been convicted of desertion and the penalty is 4 years manual labor."

Another of the judges says, "The accused will be allowed to argue for innocence or lesser punishment."
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:44 pm

Annabeth says to Bruce, "So, are you a priest or something... you feel... holy." before observing each Council Member in turn, starting with Horill.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:49 pm

Jaeger sighs, "I guess that'll have to wait a while then." Turning his attention back to the courtroom, Jaeger looks at the judges, wondering about who they are. His eyes settle on the head judge, Murmalog.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:53 pm

Bruce, observing Murmalog, replies to Annabeth: "Somewhat. I concern myself not with the holy arts, but the holy training of the trinity of mind, body, and spirit. This world calls me 'Divine.' What is your story?"
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:58 pm

Lenrasec stands with his chin held up, glaring from judge to judge. He glances at his surroundings and, after deciding that escape would be nigh impossible without help, sighs. "This is an intimidating place for a trial, am I truly that important?" Lenrasec observes the judge who mentioned that he could argue for innocence. "Do you know the truth of my disappearance that night?"
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:13 pm

"My mother was a whore who let herself be wed to a demon. She intended the same for me... I had... other plans. I'm called a Tiefling in this plane, Divine."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:15 pm

In the beginning of time there were few beings active, the seven gods were of the first beings.
Soon after the creation of the world, different races started popping up. The first of these were the Aasamar and the Tiefling.

Annabeth observes Horill along whit the rest of the court.

Bruce and Jaeger both observe Mormalug.

Maladon responds to Lenrasec saying, "Your recent absence from battle has proven most unfortunate, though your importance may be decided at a later time. As to the night of your alleged 'desertion' I know little of it for I am not the one who reported it."
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:18 pm

Annabeth switches her focus onto the warrior on trial. She then proceeds to meticulously look over his person, deciding whether or not he's worth her time.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:19 pm

"It is unfortunate that we cannot choose our parents, but we do what we can with what we have. I'm Zumaoriridoka, but people call me Bruce. What is your name?"
Bruce then turns his attention to the soldier on trial, observing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   The First Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Ring
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MedievalIN :: Game :: RPGame-
Jump to: