MedievalIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new Game.

Go down 
+3
Donutt
Bacon2
Lucifer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

The new Game. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 3:16 am

Ah! A nobleman, somebody I can relate to. But I'd rather not go alone if I can help it, what with the luck I've had recently. Maybe I should introduce myself to my fellow escapees?

Tobias turns to the group. "Well, pardon my manners! I seem to have forgotten to introduce myself in all the commotion. My name is Tobias Sirahc. I know we all have at least one thing in common; we're all escaped convicts. I plan on venturing to this estate and possibly sorting out what all happened to bring us into this situation, if any would like to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 3:25 am

Caldwell looks at the rest of the group, glaring at Relmin for not answering his question clearly, looking to the rest for having answered none before throwing up his hands in an exasperated gesture with a "GAH!" Caldwell looks at Tobias with a myriad of questions shown on his face, "Is there anywhere else to go?"
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 3:52 pm

Richtor takes his helmet off and places it by his side so he can see better, "If we're doing introductions then my name is Richtor Lualdi. I used to be an apprentice to my town's apothecary some years ago. And yes, at least until I find out what's going on, I'll accompany you to the lord's estate. " Richtor finishes before extending his free hand to Tobias for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Relmin

Relmin

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:09 pm

"I will meet you guys there. Tobias would you be a dear and lend me some money? I require pants and I have no money on myself." says Relmin
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:39 pm

As if on queue, Caldwell's stomach rumbles, "On that note... where can I get something to eat... and can I borrow some money for it?" He asks the group, blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Bacon2

Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:46 pm

In a booming voice, Louie says, "I'm Louie. I'm not hungry, but as long as there's a good fight, I will join you on this adventure. Young boy, don't blush. You aren't a female. If you are going to beg, then beg like a man." Louie throws a slab of meat at Caldwell's face.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:53 pm

Sokio scoffs at the meat slapping, hiding it with a cough. Regaining his composure, he then introduces himself, "I'm Sokio, I'll accompany you on this journey until I've figured out how we've all come together," then goes silent.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 10:00 pm

Tobias chuckles at Louie, then scolds him lightheartedly.  "Hey, go easy on the kid, he just threw up his last meal."

He nods towards Richtor and Sokio, and withdraws a 10☼ piece, flipping it to Relmin.  "I don't understand you, and I have weird vibes about an Aenoch who bites his own fingers off... but I respect your fighting skills." He smirks and says, "Without that crazy engagement and the help of all you people, that fight may have turned out messier than that. I thank you all," he finishes, then bows.
Back to top Go down
Relmin

Relmin

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 10:14 pm

Relmin thanks Tobias and says,"I'll be at the Lord's House by morning, don't wait up." before
disappearing into the crowds of people.

{Secret}Relmin goes off in search of the ghetto and the abandoned children within it.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:50 pm

Caldwell is sent backwards from getting the meat to the face, whap! He lands flat on his back before removing the meat slowly from his face, narrowing his eyes at Louie. He quietly, and only slightly unintentionally, mutters an illusion making it seem as if Louie's armor has caught fire.

Last edited by Shinjuku on Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 12:05 am

Richtor takes his hand back after Tobias doesn't shake it. Nevermind then I guess. Richtor then takes his loaf of bread out of his bag and begins to munch on it.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:10 am

Noticing Richtor take his hand back, Tobias feels embarrassed.  "Oh! Sorry Richtor!" He shuts his eyes in embarrassment and laughs to the sky with his left hand behind his head. "I apologize! That stay in the cell must have taken away some of my social manners!" He leans forward and reaches his right hand forward with an inviting smile.

Stupid mistake! A casual drop in my awareness of people! How could I disgrace myself with such a blunder! I'm a Sirahc nobleman for Patience's sake!

Wait, what's glowing in the corner of my eye...
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:18 am

Sokio walks up to Louie and casually points to the crossbow bolts sticking out of his chest. "Can I have those? Before they burn?"
Back to top Go down
Bacon2

Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 1:02 am

Louie pulls the crossbow bolts out of his chest and hands them to the ninja. Immediately afterward, having glanced at his hexed armor, Louie drops to the floor and starts rolling frantically--in one direction, knocking down any and all passersby in his path in the street.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 4:20 pm

I'm not going to post a real post until everyone has decided to do something.
Back to top Go down
https://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 4:33 pm

Richtor finishes off his bread before once again extending his arm and shakes Tobias's hand, "Sure, don't worry about it." Richtor says before looking in the direction Louie rolled off, "Do you think we should uh, go get the big guy?" He finishes
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 6:46 pm

Caldwell smirks, "He'll be fine, who's up for heading to this lord's house right now? Or should we wait until tomorrow... It's not like we have any place to sleep, and I don't have any money." He then proceeds to call on his spectral helper from his necklace, and have it carry the meat.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:12 pm

Tobias nods. "'The big guy' seems like a good bodyguard. I'll go get him, then I'm heading straight to the lord's estate. I've done enough sleeping for a while." He runs off to retrieve Louie ("Hey, relax, your armor's not burning you"), then prepares to depart towards the north.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 10:01 pm

Richtor puts his helmet back on and decides to set off for the lord's estate. Hopefully it won't take too long for the others to make it there.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 10:19 pm

Caldwell smiles heartily, having the helper put the meat in his bag as he follows Richtor to the lord's estate, "So, what're your skills?"
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 10:43 pm

Sokio follows, tossing a few grapes in the air and catching them in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 10:49 pm

Relmin is successful in locating some abandoned children within the ghetto.

The group will arrive at the mansion in 2 turns.
I can skip them and only do Relmin's turns or I can let you guys post for conversation. Post either, If its skip then i will delete the posts and just do more of mine and relmin's.
Back to top Go down
https://medievalinop.forumotion.com
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:13 pm

Tobias turns his head to Caldwell with a smile as he leads the group. "Now that we're all traveling together I still need your name so I can stop calling you Kid."
Back to top Go down
Relmin

Relmin

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:27 pm

"I'll pay you 10☼ if you help me find my little sister." says Relmin to one of the children.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:58 pm

Richtor faces Caldwell while continuing to walk, "My skills? Well I used to be an apothecary's assistant, so I suppose I know my way around a potion or two. As for fighting, well you've already seen some of it. Speaking of potions though, whenever we finish our business at the lord's estate I'll have to see if there's a herb shop somewhere around here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Game.   The new Game. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Game.
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next