MedievalIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

G3: Parahumans

Go down 
+3
Linkenten
Relmin
Lucifer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Bacon2

Bacon2

G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:08 pm

"Oh really? What kind of surprise?" Is he lying? Whatever. I'll play along and if he fucks me over, then I'll be certain to have my revenge... One way or another..
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:14 pm

"Something you've probably never seen before... something that will make you feel superhuman..." Cain chuckles. "Even more so than you are now. But you must not fail me..." Cain raises his eyebrows. "Do we have a deal?"

It would be perfect to have my own bodyguard, at least for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Bacon2

Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:04 pm

After pondering for a moment Sid says, "Deal. Who are you anyway? Are you a parahuman with the power make me feel like a superhuman?"
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:05 pm

"Basically." Cain turns away and looks outward.
Back to top Go down
Relmin

Relmin

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 10:54 am

Emil grabs Hans and begins flying towards the ship.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 3:41 pm

Axel and Brum have been skipped. Brum is at 2 Axel is at 2

Emil spots the craft as he flys.

Ludwig spots Emil and hans in the air and motions for them to come aboard.

The aqueous craft sails through waves created by the swaying battleships.

"Welcome back to the most popular television show of the century, Rak'Zor the invincible!" The tv blared loudly. "Jesus Klein, what are you watching? We are supposed to be working." Ellen says. "This isn't even your house and you're fucking watching tv?" Klein stands up from his seat, "C'mon babe, we're done here already right? Whats wrong with having some fun with the locals?" Klein says before pulling a lighter from his pocket. "What do you say we burn down this whole fucking town?" he says with a grin as he ignites his left hand.
Back to top Go down
https://medievalinop.forumotion.com
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 3:51 pm

Besides Sid, everyone is being awfully quiet. I guess they might be a bit scared, being rookies and all.

Cain looks at Ludwig. "Where's our infiltration point for this mission?"
Back to top Go down
Relmin

Relmin

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 10:29 pm

Emil, seeing Ludwig waving at him, slows his flight and descends towards the boat. "What's the plan?" He says when he is within earshot.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 12:53 am

Hans hangs onto Emil, "I this Midas will get the job done for us." he muses to Emil as he mulls over the information he's gained from his puppet.

(7 posts left until Midas regains control.)
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 8:09 pm

Brum contemplates the situation (in his head not outloud) "This is a bit suspicious. It's not totally unusual for us to not get a full debriefing, but to not know anything about our target is sketchy." He walks over to Cain and asks him "You're a bit of a senior, you know anything more about the captain and why we're getting him than we do?"
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 2:10 am

Cain shrugs. "The colonel mentioned 'unaccounted circumstances' regarding the parahumans... I suppose we aren't very sure of what's on that other ship. What we need is good reconnaissance..." Cain's eyes light up as he notices Emil and Hans approaching. "Looks like we may have some information after all."
Back to top Go down
Bacon2

Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 2:15 am

Sid shoots a glare at Cain. What is that surprise... Sid thinks to himself. Is it worth the trouble...
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 4:12 pm

Looks like it's nearly time for some action. Things should be pretty simple for me as long as I don't get hit by a stray artillery shell or run into a particularly nasty parahuman. Hopefully that didn't just jinx it... Axel thinks to himself
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 4:27 pm

"Sorry, I am not under liberty to say anything regarding that matter. I don't know what the Colonel was talking about." Ludwig says to Cain.

Who after waving to Emil, says, "Infiltrate the ship and capture the captain, while eliminating any parahumans that get in your way." Ludwig explains. "Oh, you two are also to remain with us throughout the mission, no running off on your own."

Dragon takes out the cocaine he purchased from Cain and begins arranging it in a way he can ingest it. Before he can go through with it, Biclops slaps him and says, "What in the hell do you think you're doing? We aren't here to have fun, this is a mission."

Dragon just shrugs and quickly inhales the powder before Biclops can do anything more.

The boat arrives at the rear of the Hunt-class destroyer. "Alright, everyone out! We need to continue with the mission."

Back to top Go down
https://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 8:13 pm

Hans whines at Ludwig's statement, "But you lot will just slow us down. Emil and I could get the job done faster on our own..." He then sighs and relents before telling the group the information he gained from Midas, "... we may also run into some... trouble, on the ship, and I would suggest that everyone stay at a point where they can easily evacuate in case things fall apart. This may, or may not, be due to the enemies having a willingness to sink the ship if they find out they've been invaded."
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 10:29 pm

As Dragon inhales the drugs, Cain smiles wickedly to himself.  A high half-dragon, this should be quite interesting...

He then looks up at Hans, with a look of respect but a hint of sarcasm, and asks, "What, do you want us to stand by the windows or something?"  Wait, that didn't sound right... stupid drugs... He looks aside, fixes his countenance, then starts over.  "I mean, if the captain were to flee deep inside the ship, upon capturing him we would be hard pressed to find a facile evacuation point."

Cain looks for a way to enter or board the vessel.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 1:17 am

Hans smiles at Cains' comment, "It's true we would be hard pressed to get out of there once we're in there to get out... I'll try to use my skills to ensure that it can become more of a reality, and I get taken out, then I'm sure you lot can manage."
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 2:12 pm

Brum listens quietly, then butts in. "Staff Sergeant Hans, is there anything that we need to know before boarding the ship? What was that trouble you spoke of, more specifically?"
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 1:35 am

Hans laughs at this comment, "You all must be prepared for anything, even if the ship sank, or if a parahuman decided to turn the ship into molten slag you have to have a contingency plan." His face then grows serious, "If there are of you who are going to delay our mission any longer, I suggest you don't, we have precious little time as is."
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:29 am

Cain sighs silently and puts his face down. I hate when commanding officers say crap like that...
Back to top Go down
Bacon2

Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 1:52 am

Sid hops to his feet. "Finally. Let's go!" Sid wields his knives in a fighting position.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:29 am

Axel grins, "Right behind you." he says before standing up and doing a final check on his sidearm. A close quarters area might not be the best place to use a rifle, so it looks like I'm sticking to my Astra for now.
Back to top Go down
Relmin

Relmin

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 4:17 pm

Emil sets Hans down before rising from the boat and hovers majestically towards the group, aside to Hans "We should check on Midas soon."
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 4:29 pm

"I have to get to him to change his commands, and I'd love to have Legend Lass under my thumb for this mission." Hans mutters back to Emil.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:37 pm

Cain double checks to make sure he still has his drugs on hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G3: Parahumans
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MedievalIN :: Game :: RPGame-
Jump to: