MedievalIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

G3: Parahumans

Go down 
+3
Linkenten
Relmin
Lucifer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Linkenten

Linkenten

G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:17 am

Brum shortens the spear and rushes forward, aiming to plunge it into his target's chest.
Back to top Go down
Bacon2

Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:52 am

"I don't apologize to English scum."
Sid grabs the sailor's arm, turns around to face him, and, with a knife already in hand, attempts to slice the sailor's throat.
"Take that bitch!"
Back to top Go down
Relmin

Relmin

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 8:08 am

"If you cooperate, you may be rewarded with a meal, but if you refuse any of my demands, I will make your suffering much worse than your captors have." Emil says. "I will ask you three questions, then, if I am satisfied with your answers, I may choose to give you what you desire." Emil indicates his bag as he says this. "Why have you been confined to this cage, and who confined you?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 9:08 am

"N-no not the captains room, t-the room underneath, I-I don't know what's in there, but from what I've heard I really hope they don't make it that far." The sailor responds to Hans as he reaches for his gun "but shouldn't you know this? You don't seem too familiar."

Brum's Iron spear slices through the soldiers chest, revealing bone and muscle, dealing 9 damage, but plunging into the floor, missing it's intended target. "My blindness is wearing off, I'll be able to help you in a moment!" Biclops says frantically.

Sid swings his knife wildly in front of him, barely missing his targets neck, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" The man says, pulling his gun out and placing it against Sid's forehead, "Fuck you kid, come with me right now or I'll blow your brains all over the fucking floor."

"You want answers, fine. The one who imprisoned me was ordered to do so by the captain, and that person is now locked away somewhere below. The reason for this cage," she says with a growl, "is because I'm a dangerous parahuman."

Dragon's transformation is complete, as his muscles visibly swelling one last time, "I'm done, what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
https://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 1:57 pm

Hans sees the soldier reaching for his gun and laughs, "Oh shit man, you probubly don't recognize me because of this shitty mask, here." With that, Hans steps closer, and with one hand he would move to stab the guard in the jugular with his knife, while the other removes the mask.

Last edited by Shinjuku on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 2:54 pm

Brum trys to have the iron bar extend a spike from the side into the soldiers chest, while also pulling his pistol out and aiming at the other soldier. "Biclops, tell him not to move or I'll kill him too!"
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 8:32 pm

Cain glances around for any threat.

Hold on, where'd my shield-slave go...?
Back to top Go down
Bacon2

Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:57 pm

Sid touches the gun to his forehead, using his power and shrinking it, making it unusable.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Axel raises an eyebrow, "Dangerous parahuman? How dangerous, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Relmin

Relmin

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 6:55 pm

"Last question; What is your power?" Emil says while staring at the girl.

"Do not interfere." Emil says aside to the party.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 12:09 am

Hans removes his mask while repeatedly and violently tearing into the soldier's neck with his knife, blood spurting everywhere along his face, his arms, and his torso. The man is dead momentarily.

Brum's metal spike spears into the mans ribs, puncturing his lungs and his heart, the man dies in moments. "Whew, I can see now! Hey, don't move or I'll have him kill you." Biclops says in the direction of the men.

Cain notices nothing out of the ordinary, except the eerie quiet that looms over them.

Sid shrinks the gun that was previously aimed at his forehead, to the size of an action figures weapon.

Both Emil and Axel talk at the same time, jumbling their words, and making it unclear who said what.
Though the girl understands the two questions and responds, "I am considered 'dangerous' because of my power, which is to absorb animal matter and take on traits form that animal, the larger the supply the longer it lasts, some can even be permanent. This is why I was locked away, and why I am hungry."

Emil hovers slowly off the ground and says, "By order of Feldwebel Emil Vogt, orphaned by his own hands, I command you to swear fealty to Germany right here and now, lest you feel the scorch of lightning for the last few seconds of your life."

Edit: whoops meant to add this(is goes on while emil is talking):
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 12:19 am

Axel crosses his arms, intrigued by Emil's sudden outburst. I wouldn't have gone that far, but I'm not the one calling the shots. Also, her explanation didn't cover as to why her eyes are sewn shut. I suppose that'll have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm

Hans sighs in distaste, seeing all of the blood on himself, First, I lose control of Midas, second, I get covered in blood... great. He then strips out of his costume, and puts on the guard's uniform that isn't covered in blood, before dragging the two bodies off of the ship and into the water. Now, it's time to see how far we can get on our own Hans.

Hans hides his costume before going down and into the ship.

you're shit
Back to top Go down
Bacon2

Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 1:27 am

"You're DEAD." Sid attempts to slice open the sailor's neck.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 4:50 pm

...so dramatic... Cain sighs.

What should I do about that black haired kid... I thought we had a deal... maybe I should drug him in his sleep. Better yet, make him a test subject... oh the possibilities...

Cain smiles and listens for the girl's response to Emil.
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:48 pm

Ergo stands up straight, the pistol still aimed straight at the soldiers head. He moves in slowly, reaching his hand towards the soldier's gun, ready to fire at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 1:48 am

As if to punctuate his statement, Emil, lets out a weak electrical charge, dealing 2 damage to the girl. who is startled by the pain but does not audibly react.

"If you never do that to me again, I will accept your offer. I, Emily Hart, hereby swear fealty to Germany." She says with a weak voice. "Was that enough, or do you want me to give a speech?"

Emil nods to her and turns to the group, "One of you must have some food on hand. Don't worry about her though, if she tries to attack us I will use all of my power to stop her from absorbing anything too dangerous." He says, looking towards Dragon.

"If she comes near me, I'll rip her to shreds." he growls in response.

Hans descends deep into the ship, barely dodging the attention of a few guards. he can hear the sound of metal scrapping somewhere nearby.

Sid's knife rips through the man's throat, splattering blood across his face, blinding him. The man attempts to speak, but all that comes out a gurgling noise as he falls to the ground dead.

Ergo removes the gun from the soldier with little effort.

"Where is the captain?" Biclops asks the man, while motioning for Ergo to give her the gun.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 2:05 am

Axel sighs, "Yeah, I've got some on me." He says before reaching into his backpack and pulling out half of his rations and his canteen. "Here. Just try not to drink all of my water. And since I'm giving you my food and water, I don't suppose you would mind telling us why your eyes are sewn shut, would you?" Axel finishes as he hands the food and water through the cage. This creature doesn't seem to have had the best fortune. Perhaps a little kindness might go a long way. Having a new ally certainly wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 3:46 am

As Hans descends, he keeps his gun close at hand. Hearing the scraping noises, he chooses to investigate by simply strolling towards the noise as if he owned the entire ship.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 4:32 am

Well, I'm certainly not giving up any of MY foodstuffs. I could go looking for that kid... but I probably should stay with the group.

Cain almost begins to wander off, shakes his head and returns to the group. He then begins to smoke his pipe.

Animal matter... feeding... —wait a second—I don't HAVE any food on me.  Or a backpack for that matter. Well that was a mistake I guess...

Cain ignores the thought about feeding the parahuman as the pipe relaxes him.
Back to top Go down
Bacon2

Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 6:52 pm

Sid wipes the blood from his eyes. "Well that was a bit gruesome..." Sid cleans the blood off of his knife and disposes the body by throwing it overboard.
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 7:10 pm

Ergo steps over and hands the gun to Biclops, pistol still pointing. Here's hoping the captain is in the tower and not in the lower deck...
Back to top Go down
Relmin

Relmin

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 11:50 pm

"What would you have us call you? And do you know where the key to the cage is?" Emil asks the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 1:59 am

The girl consumes only the meat and water that was given to her. "Call me Beast, as the name reflects my power." She says as her arms begin to swell. "Now I can get out of this fucking cage." she says with a more invigorated attitude.

Beast struggles but manages to bend the bars barely far enough for her to slip out of the cage. Her arms begin receding to their normal size and her eye sockets seem full again, though due to the stitching she is unable to open them. "I'll have you know, they sewed my eyes shut because of my power, I can regenerate parts of my body depending on the amount of materiel I absorb. I used most of the power from that meal to regenerate my eyes, otherwise I would have gotten out of the cage easier."

Hans continues on his way deeper through the ship, the sounds of metal scraping against metal begins to seem eerily similar to the sounds of chains.

"H-he should be in his quarters, but he probably has some defenses if he knows we've been boarded." the man says.

"Thank you." Biclops says before firing the gun into the mans forehead, blood, brain, and skull fragments flying out of the back of his head and covering the wall behind him.
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:15 am

Ergo simply grunts in approval. Nothing to be done. "Quarters means front of the boat, and the gun fire was bound to be heard by someone. We aren't getting through here easily." He motions Biclops forward and continues down the left side of the boat, watching carefully and moving quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G3: Parahumans
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MedievalIN :: Game :: RPGame-
Jump to: