MedievalIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

G3: Parahumans

Go down 
+3
Linkenten
Relmin
Lucifer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:52 pm

Hans quietly hums a tune as he descends into the bowels of the ship, heading straight towards the sounds of scraping metal. I wonder what manner of beast they have down here, those salty sea dogs. I wonder if all english sailors talk like that... salty sea dogs and such. Oh well, too late to ask considering I've already ruined my costume by brutalizing one. It was fun though.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 9:56 pm

Cain eyes the new "ally" carefully as he puffs on his pipe. He speaks to Emil: "So, where to next, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Relmin

Relmin

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 10:43 pm

"We should go and look for Ergo and Biclops. They could be in danger." Emil says to Cain.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 2:08 am

"Lead the way then." Axel says before looking at Beast, "And you? Are you strong enough to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 2:32 am

Jake is skipped again(4) one more and you will lose a classification point.

Brum and Biclops make their way down the left side of the boat.

As Hans is exploring, he comes upon a large gate. It appears to be unlocked.

"I'm not in a condition that would make it easy to fight, Though I will anyway. If I can consume a person, i can regenerate most of the damage they did to me." Beast says to Axel.
Back to top Go down
https://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 4:38 pm

Just a little morbid, but what do I care as long as it isn't me? Axel thinks to himself before replying to Beast, "Do they have to be alive? It would make things simpler if we can just shoot someone and then have you eat them."
Back to top Go down
Bacon2

Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:10 pm

Sid thinks quietly to himself. I'm sure my teammates aren't missing me. I think that I'll just relax right here. Sid takes a seat on the deck and just watches the clouds go by.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 12:10 am

Hans hesitates at the gate, before slowly opening the door, being ready to bolt at a moments notice in case things go south.
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:05 am

"Keep an eye out" Ergo says to Biclops in a quiet tone as they continue. I don't remember that black haired kid going with the others. The fuck did he run off to...
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:55 am

Cain puts away his pipe and puts his gun at the ready once again.  "Animal matter is animal matter, dead or alive."  Just as long as she keeps away from me...

"Alright, lets find our friends.  Do you think they have captured the captain already?" he asks Emil.
Back to top Go down
Relmin

Relmin

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:10 am

"It's possible they have found the captain already, though I think there is more to this mission than the colonel let on.." Emil responds while hovering majestically. "We should keep moving."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:07 am

"That is correct, If the animal is dead, like the food you gave me, I can consume it easier than if it is alive." Beast says.

Brum and Biclops arrive at a cabin door, they hear noise inside but are unable to distinguish the words.

Cain spots Brum and Biclops in the distance.

As Hans reaches for the door, he suddenly stops, hearing very audible footsteps from every direction. "You aren't allowed through that door. Please leave or I will be forced to make you." A voice whispers into Hans' ear, who reacts though there is no-one to react to. It is very quiet, and Hans is able to hear his heart beat steadily in his chest, slowly escalating.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:16 pm

Cain calls out "There" in a clear voice and points in the direction of Brum and Biclops.

More to this mission than the colonel let on... like the absurd amount of parahumans, perhaps? Imminent danger, unaccounted circumstances... this mission just gets weirder and weirder.
Back to top Go down
Bacon2

Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 2:27 pm

"I'm hungry." Sid pulls out his rations and eats some food.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:48 pm

Hans hesitates, moving slowly to the side of the door and placing his back on the wall, "What's in that room then? And who are you? The captain never mentioned ghosts on board the ship." Fuck, OK, don't go into the spooky doorway...
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 4:01 pm

Ergo stops, looking around a bit to make absolutely sure no one is there. Do we go in or keep on...
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 6:22 pm

Axel looks at Emil, "So I guess we should move on then, right?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:01 am

Posting for Relmin because he is unable to due to certain circumstances, anyway here it is:

"I'll notify them that we are here, hurry along after me." Relmin says before flying towards Brum and Biclops, quickly closing the distance and saying, "The others are nearby, please wait while they make their way." Then he crosses his legs in midair and begins to meditate.

"You needn't know me, You are ill capable to fathom the damage he can cause with his power, none of us are, that is why he is locked away. For our safety, yes our safety..." the voice whispers again into Hans' ear.

Sid eats a days worth of rations as he watches a few soldiers hurry along towards the front of the ship. He also notices how few people are actually moving around.

Brum and Biclops both start at Emil's sudden speech and arrival.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:54 pm

Axel looks at Cain, "Showoff, isn't he?" He asks before sighing, "Oh well, we better hurry after him." Axel concludes before rushing off for Emil.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 3:01 am

Cain chuckles a bit at Axel's comment. He walks casually to Emil, gun at his side. Looks like they don't have the captain yet as far as I can tell...
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:39 am

"Well then, we'll worry about the door later." Ergo keeps his gun in hand but leans back on the railing, keeping an eye on his surroundings and the door.
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:39 pm

"Well, if no one can comprehend it, who's to say that he will do ANY damage?" With that he quickly moves to open the door and throw himself inside with a roll, very secret agent like.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:54 am

Jake has been skipped for the fifth time, please remove one classification point from your character or I will do it randomly.

Posting for Relmin again

"We should check this room and maybe get some hostages." Emil says to Brum and Biclops before the others arrive.

The others arrive as Emil finishes talking with Brum and Biclops.

As Hans motions towards the door, his body suddenly fails him and he falls to the ground, lying on his stomach he hears the voice, not unlike his own so quiet he is barely able to distinguish it from his own thoughts, say, "I should leave."
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:58 am

Hans lies there for a moment, That's not me... is it that fucker getting in my head? I need to get to Emil, I can't take something I can't see. Hans then attempts to regain control of his body and get the fuck out of the room.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 5:01 am

Cain stands by and waits for the next event.

"I wonder what kind of sick creature lies beyond THIS door..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G3: Parahumans
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MedievalIN :: Game :: RPGame-
Jump to: