MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The First Ring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:22 pm

"Annabeth, my clients call me Orchid. And no. We do not choose our parents."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:28 pm

Lenrasec frowns. "Allow me to enlighten you then. On the night in question, my entire regiment was massacred by a band of skilled soldiers who serve Envy. I was taken captive and forced to watch as they killed them in front of me." Lenrasec allows for a dramatic pause. "I was saved afterwards by a monk, whom I spent some time with after the fact." Lenrasec then goes quiet and waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:30 pm

Annabeth hears the comment about the monk and turns her head to raise an eyebrow and Bruce.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:32 pm

Jaeger leans up against a wall in the back of the courtroom. "Looks like things are getting dramatic now." He thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:35 pm

A monk? He looks at Annabeth. "I don't know this man nor the monk he associates himself with." He listens to the trial, intrigued by these new discoveries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:42 pm

Maladon looks over lenrasec and says, "Do you have any proof you were ambushed? For if not i'm afraid I cannot help you."

Horill announces brazenly, "If you cannot provide proof of innocence then we must administer punishment."

Murmalug issues the judges into another room to deliberate. During this time Lenrasec is free for some actions, though he cannot leave the area surrounding the pedestal, due to its design.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:45 pm

Annabeth simply pushes her way through the crowd to a distance where she can speak to the man, "Hey! What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:46 pm

Zumaoriridoka also approaches the man, inquiring of the monk that he referred to, and asking of the truth behind the case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:54 pm

Lenrasec observes the two as they approach and says "My name is Lensarec, and I am native to this city. As for the monk, I never acquired his name, since he insisted everyone call him master. He lives in a small mountain village to the west. He taught me hand-to-hand fighting, and also passed on to me many of the philosophies of a monk, although I can't say I took all of them to heart."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:54 pm

Jaeger's ears twitch, hearing a commotion coming from the prisoner's direction. His eyes settle on a man who looks like a monk, and a rather loud woman. "That woman just looks like a headache waiting to happen. I think I'll keep my distance from her for now." Jaeger mutters to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:00 pm

"They must think you guilty until proven innocent. Four years of labor must be better than losing your life, at least. Perhaps you would grow stronger? Or are you unsatisfied with the trial?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:01 pm

"Do you want to escape?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:07 pm

Lenrasec laughs at the conflicting messages. "Well, I certainly can't afford four years away, because I have a certain person I wish to track down, and the trail will have gone cold by then. However, breaking out now in broad daylight seems quite risky. What say you, man?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:08 pm

Suddenly a commotion is heard and Horill bursts out of the deliberation room, frantic and covered in blood he escapes from the courthouse. Murmalug, Maladon, and Zaleria, all slowly exit the deliberation room. With bloodied cloaks they calmly return to their position on the judges panel.

"It seems Horill has betrayed us.." says Murmalug.

Zaleria says, "Since we may have been tricked about the entire case I think we should veto the vote to make the case pointless." "I agree." Says Maladon. Mormalug shakes his head in agreement. "It seems that you are innocent young man, you are free to go."

Jaeger and Lenrasec noticed that when Horill ran out of the room he only had one arm.

Ninja Edit: Zaleria throws Lenrasec a key to his bindings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:11 pm

"What fortuitous--and quite strange--circumstances..." The monk exits, searching for Horill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:12 pm

Annabeth follows Bruce out of the court room, looking for a trail of blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:15 pm

Lenrasec gets the key and unbinds himself. "Well, fair judges, I hope I never see you from this pedestal again!" He jumps down and turns to the direction of Horril. "Betrayal, huh? This man may know something."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:19 pm

Jaeger shrugs, "Might as well follow the trail-o-blood. I got nothin' better to do." Jaeger says before going on his way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:22 pm

Maladon stops Lenrasec before he leaves the court saying, "Here take this for our trouble."

Lenrasec gains a piece of paper with a glyph on it.

A random civilian responds to Horill running out of the room responds by saying, "Wow that guy must have been meta!"

Jaeger follows Annabeth and Bruce out of the courtroom.

The blood seems to stop close to the steps of the courthouse, it seems the trail has gone cold. Perhaps the other Judges know something.


Last edited by Lucifer on Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:26 pm

Annabeth inspects where the blood trail stops for clues, rubbing her hand across the stones, feeling and looking for anything out of place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:29 pm

Lenrasec glances at the glyph, giving it a long look. "What am I doing, I don't know what this does." He tucks it away and goes to the outside of the courthouse, noticing the stop of the blood trail as well. "Any clues, woman?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:30 pm

Jaeger goes back into the courtroom, determined to find out what just happened. He spots the head judge, Murmalog, and walks up to him. "Excuse me, but I don't suppose you could tell me what just happened? A man runs out of the courtroom missing an arm, so naturally I'm a little curious."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:31 pm

Annabeth spins on her heel and grips Lenrasec by the throat, speaking in a deathly calm manner, "You should be more polite when you talk to strangers."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:37 pm

Zumao calmy sits and inspects the blood. Aasimar, blood trail stopped cold, betrayal... my head hurts. Noticing the confrontation, he whips around, shouting "Put him down!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:43 pm

Maladon steps outside to deal with the bickering. "Now now children, there is no need to fight." Bending down at where the blood stops. Revealing a hidden lever. Pulling the lever reveals a hidden staircase that goes beneath the city. The blood trail is found once again.


Murmalog answers Jaeger, "While we were in the room debating, Horill suddenly became frantic and attacked us, he managed to fatally wound Otapan, Porrelth, and Serill. We were able to injur him, but I don't know if it was enough. As for why we are so calm, it would be understandable for your confusion. We simply know that we did what was necessary, and we aren't able to heal the injured so there is no reason for panic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The First Ring   

Back to top Go down
 
The First Ring
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Completed GW Terrain.... War of the Ring Scenario...
» ZONDA - New NUrb Ring Record - 6.47
» Quick War of the Ring Review
» Mystery Of The Missing Diamond Ring
» ARS Round 3 - Twin Ring Motegi Oval

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MedievalIN :: Game :: RPGame-
Jump to: