MedievalIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

G3: Parahumans

Go down 
+3
Linkenten
Relmin
Lucifer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:00 am

"I'm standing right here!" Beast exclaims.
Back to top Go down
https://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 5:28 pm

Axel does his best to stifle I snicker, but is unsuccessful.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:01 pm

Cain glances over at Beast, remembers the image of her eyes being sown shut and of her breaking out of her cage, cringes slightly, and mumbles a halfhearted apology.

Better not to piss her off... I ought to watch my words better.
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:09 pm

"Nice to see everyone, we were just about breach this door. Care to join? Might be some juicy parahumans to fight, or some nice hostages to make our lives easier." He gives a smirk and glances to the new girl. "New recruit? I didn't know we were being charitable on this mission." He gives her eyes a passing glance, and feels a bit sorry for her.
Back to top Go down
Relmin

Relmin

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 10:37 pm

"She is my subordinate, and I would appreciate it if you didn't insult her." glancing at Cain with the last part. "Now, who wants to do the honors?"
Back to top Go down
Bacon2

Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 1:47 am

Sid realizes something's up when he sees random soldiers rushing to the front of the ship, but no one else is moving. Those idiots probably got caught or something... I better see what's up. Sid tails the soldiers moving to the front of the ship, staying out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Hans makes his way out of the corridor with the menacing black door. He is now in an empty hallway lined with pictures.

Emil, Beast, Brum, Cain, and Axel converse.

Sid follows the soldiers as they proceed towards the front of the ship, stopping a few feet away as they enter a door.
Back to top Go down
Bacon2

Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 3:07 am

Sid uses [Minimize] on his throwing knife shrinking it as small as possible. He then throws it and attempts to nick the soldier's leg.  Small enough to be mistaken for an insect sting, and will leave a blood trail that I can easily follow... Hopefully...  Sid sighs.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 3:43 am

Cain stand ready a few feet from the door, aiming his revolver at it in preparation for a breach.

'Sick creature.' What a dumb thing to say. Sure, her power is unusual and nauseating to watch, but to say that out loud? I'm just asking for trouble. At least they dropped it pretty quick, I'd rather not have to stand to attention, salute, and apologize in front of the recruits...
Back to top Go down
Shinjuku

Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 12:59 pm

Hans draws his pistol as he walks down the corridor, Okay, so what I've encountered can mimic speech... whether or not it can get inside of my head, I have no idea, but it's better than not being able to differentiate between my own thoughts and whatever it's saying... As he walks down the corridor he proceeds to look at each picture in turn, attempting to analyze them in the brief glimpses he has of each.
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 2:35 pm

Ergo readies his pistol and opens the door, prepared to duck out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Relmin

Relmin

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 5:19 pm

Emil hovers slightly above the ground next to Brum as he begins the breach, readying his knife "Lets make this fun, no guns." he says with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 5:41 pm

Ergo holsters his gun right before opening as he hears Emil, and frowns under his mask. "Alright then." He instead pulls out his iron bar and sharpens both ends to a point. "Satisfactory?"
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 8:23 pm

I'll be reprimanded probably if I don't comply, so whatever. Cain holsters his revolver and clenches  his fist, feeling the back of his brass knuckles with his palm. As long as I find cover I should be fine. He steps closer to the door and off to the side, ready to follow Brum...

Last edited by TitanShadow12 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relmin

Relmin

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:12 am

"Certainly." Emil responds. "Beast, when we're done feel free to consume any of the fallen. Bunker, if there are any left alive, please use your power to interogate them using any means you wish." He smirks again.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:33 am

Bunker grins as he cracks his knuckles, "Sounds like fun." No guns? Interesting. Axel thinks before creating small barriers around hs fists, "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 2:58 am

Sid shrinks his knife and throws it towards the soldier's leg, penetrating his calf, the soldier reaches down and removes the knife from his leg, soon abandoning hope of finding the source after looking around for a few seconds. Must have been the wind.

As Hans glances at the pictures he notices that each are of the same image but slightly distorted, a mother feeding her newborn child. The pictures turn from being humanesque to skeletal by the last one. Hans arrives at yet another door, though this time is is of normal proportions and appearance.

The other group converses once again.

"We need to find him you fuck! Why don't you understand this simple fucking matter?" Vel says.

"I'm sorry sir? But we have no accurate means to track him currently. The only way we have is from Gagheil and we have no way to contact him, but if we find him then we know where our target lies." Klien responds.

"Do you at least know where he fucking is? We need to find Gaghiel soon."
Back to top Go down
Bacon2

Bacon2

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 4:11 am

Alright it worked.. Now when he gets out of sight, I'll start following his blood trail.
Don't be in too much shit guys... Sid thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
TitanShadow12

TitanShadow12

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:57 pm

"Let's get this done," Cain says, brandishing his brass knuckles.

Too bad I don't have any combat powers to help me out...
Back to top Go down
Linkenten

Linkenten

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:59 pm

Ergo looks to the others, nods, then turns and breaches the door, iron bar in hand.
Back to top Go down
Relmin

Relmin

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:50 pm

Emil looks as the others follow his lead, "Well I'm glad all of you agree." He says as he floats to a position where he is upside down above the door, ready to slip inside at the same time as Brum.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 1:40 am

Bunker stays close behind Ergo as he breaches the door.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:13 pm

Kevin is skipped (1)

Sid remains where he is.

As Ergo opens the door he sees eight people in combat uniforms and one in a white robe. Eel enters the room at the same time Brum does but is unseen and 'on' the ceiling. Bunker and Cain are next to enter, followed by Biclops and Beast. Dragon remains outside due to his size preventing him from entering the doorway.

Everyone who enters the room are able to see the soldiers tense and raise their weapons in preparation to attack.

Order for Combat(if you are going to attack) is: Biclops, Beast, Axel, Soldier, Emil, Soldier, Brum, Cain, soldier x6.

When Biclops sees the many guns pointed at her and her comrades she closes her eyes and begins charging her power.

Beast leaps onto one of the soldiers and begins tearing apart his face with her teeth, consuming what she rips off.
Back to top Go down
Donutt

Donutt

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 11:33 pm

Axel charges one of the soldiers with barriers over his fists and goes for a gut punch on them.

The soldier dodges and Axel's fist cracks the wall behind him.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:02 am

One of the soldiers looks to the girl in the white robe, who nods at him, and aims his gun at Beast. Instead of hitting beast, the bullet passes through the prone soldiers skull and kills him. Beast's consumption of the now dead person is accelerated, and her eyelids can bee seen stretching, trying to break free from the thread that binds them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   G3: Parahumans - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G3: Parahumans
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MedievalIN :: Game :: RPGame-
Jump to: