MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 On the Hunt -- Game Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:34 am

Illia suddenly remembers the fact that she was cracked in the face with a board, a little pain making its way up to her face before shooting a quick glare at Talmek. Illia then turns to Shinpi, "If you've never done it before, then how did you know it would work? And, uh, yes. I think I would like some of those herbs please." Illia finishes with a tiny, yet somewhat noticeable sheepish grin.

>"I don't know... it just, felt right. But I can tell just by looking at him that he's getting better; my mother taught me how to heal people and help others." She smiles and withdraws a green, leafy herb and crushes it in her hand, mixing it with some water from her pouch and crushing it into a light-green paste. She then extends her hand. "Here, try rubbing this where it hurts."

Illia thanks Shinpi and takes the salve before applying it lightly across her face where the board hit her. "So, are you a vampire? If so, I haven't seen one quite like you yet."

>"A vampire? One of... those things?" She looks away, and her hand goes to her chest. "I suppose... I must be... But I never knew until now..."

Illia playfully puts her left arm around Shinpi, perhaps a little tight, and grins, "Hey, it's not like it's a bad thing necessarily. I mean hell, you did potentially save that guy over there. Not to mention..." Illia half transforms herself (hands into paws, different ears) "...you're traveling with people pretty similar."She states in a matter-of-fact tone of voice before immediately reversing the transformation. Illia then looks at Talmek, "You're proooobably about to freak out, but before you do, just keep in mind that if I wanted to fight you, it would've happened already. Especially.." Illia points the the salve on her face, "..after you did this."


Last edited by Donutt on Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:09 pm

Marth, adequately full, stands and walks over to Doru's location.

>As he approaches, in the middle of the barracks he notices Doru is on the floor, and there is a box beside him. Additionally, he's stepping in some sticky fluid.


Last edited by Linkenten on Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:09 pm

After regaining his senses, Doru turns to Marth "You didn't see anything." He then approaches the box and opens it. (I think I know whats in it already)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:40 pm

Talmek looks at Illia, a little shocked, mouth agape, then he shuts his mouth, closes his eyes, and shakes his head. "I suppose not all of you are that bad. Thank you, for saving my friend." Shinpi smiles and nods her head, then she reaches back into the box, withdrawing some bandages. "These should help with the injuries from earlier."

When Doru opens the box, he identifies several different pieces of gear; a very fine dagger, some leather armor, and a strange looking talisman. Then he and Marth both hear a laugh: "Eeeheeheeheehee..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:39 pm

"I sure didn't." Marth looks at the box (with echolocation) as well, pointedly ignoring the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:59 pm

Doru closes the box and walks out of the barracks, drinking from one of his blood vials.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:51 pm

Marth also identifies the contents of the box.

Doru takes a few sips from the blood vial, but he is already full from before. The taste is still quite exquisite, though the headache still leaves him a bit nauseated.

When Illia does not reply, Shinpi puts the bandages in her hands and walks off, heading back towards the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:54 pm

Illia leans against the wall and slowly sags toward the bottom before letting out a yawn and looking at Talmek, "So, what will you do after tonight?"

>Talmek stares blankly for a moment, then snaps back to attention. "What? Oh... yeah, as soon as my friend seems stable, I'm heading east to the Templar. It's my duty to report the status of the camp... or what's left of it." He shakes his head. "I really ought to go see my family... but the Templar would kill me if I stepped away from my duty for emotional reasons..."

"Not that it's any of my business, but your order seems pretty strict if they'd kill you just for going to see your family for a bit." Illia replies

>Talmek nods slowly as he helps the wounded man onto a sled. "It's duty above all else. Straying from the will of the order is treason against it. Breaking the rules bears harsh punishment... I would just leave if it were that easy, but I need the pay too."

Illia nods in understanding, deciding not to pry any further. She yawns once more, "Hey, wake me if something interesting happens." And with that, Illia closes her eyes in an attempt to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:03 pm

Doru observes his surroundings, mainly where everyone went. Though as he sees the destroyed camp before him he is reminded of the many villages he destroyed in his youth. "What a time that was." he mumbles to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:07 pm

Marth attempts to locate a suitable place to sit or lay down and rest using echolocation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:32 am

Illia finds little difficulty in falling asleep, having been awake for quite a while. Rest welcomes her warmly.

Doru sees little of interest. He had slaughtered many innocents with little care, and his psychic powers used to be much easier to use. Now, in his age, significant use puts much strain on his mind, enough to cause incredible pain at just the wrong time. Though so significant had his knowledge and fame grown, his age has been a encumbrance as of late.

Marth is literally in the barracks. He realizes most of the beds are undamaged. A few of them even seem to have blankets on them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:09 pm

Illia looks almost comical, as she has at this point completely sprawled out over the floor, snoring as loudly as, well, a lion. She dreams of mutton hopping a fence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:43 pm

Marth lays on the bed and attempts to rest

>Marth doesn't feel the onset of sleep quite as easily, being nocturnal himself and having slept the day before. However, he has worked hard for a while, so a nap comes to him without too much difficulty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:00 pm

A short amount of time passes as Illia and Marth sleep and Doru spaces out completely. A few minutes later, Synyster wakes up from his little nap, feeling quite refreshed. His foot doesn't sting quite as much anymore, but there's not much going on in the immediate area. He remembers that he was going to check the barracks before he got sidetracked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:13 pm

Ah... Feel so nice... Now what was I doing?. Oh yeah! Synyster hops down to check the barracks that he planned on doing so long ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:13 pm

When Synyster hops down he notices Doru staring off into space. Illia is out of sight. He enters the barracks and notices a package laying on the ground, partly opened, and Marth lying on the bed next to it, asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:04 pm

Hmph. Sleeping on the job. Bunch of slackers. Synyster cautiously walks close to the package, opens it, then jumps back quickly in case of any booby traps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:51 pm

A squealy, sickening voice emanates from the box, echoing creepily off the walls: "My, My, My, aren't we agile... *slurrrp*... calm down meow...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:08 pm

"Who.. erm.. What.. erm.. Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:55 pm

"Where are you right now?" the voice mocks sarcastically. The box shakes somewhat, quivering and bouncing for a moment before coming to rest.

The voice does not stir Marth or Doru.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:23 pm

In your mom... Synyster mumbles softly under his breath. "I don't know, you tell me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:56 am

The voice responds, whispering back even quieter "oh how original I didn't expect you to say that"

At this moment--"patooie"--a small snot rocket projects from the box directly into Synyster's eyeball.

As Synyster recoils from the slimy horror, he's knocked to the floor by an earth-shattering blast of lightning, which wakes the entire party. As each come to their senses they notice a dark cloaked shadowy figure standing before them; Marth and Synyster see the same one, standing just beyond the box, Marth sees one just outside the shed, and Doru sees one just before him in the open area between the two buildings. With the center blockade having been annihilated by the lightning, the newly formed blaze illuminates the stranger's face only slightly, revealing his facial features yet giving no clue to his identity. Each speaks the same words, in a cryptic, low voice. "The night is still quite young. Don't you all have somewhere to be?"

Once finished, lightning flashes twice more, and the figure disappears into the darkness. New fires are lit; one above the treetops to the north, and one burning by the west gate upon the rubble of the newly collapsed watchtower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt -- Game Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
On the Hunt -- Game Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Similar topics
-
» Gym Leader Thread
» Vision's Random Thread of Stumbling
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons
» The "Who would win?" game
» Best Fight Thread!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MedievalIN :: Game :: A Nightly Brood-
Jump to: