MedievalIN

Innate nations Game in medieval time
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 G3: Parahumans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:42 pm

As the group makes their way aboard the ship, Ludwig pushes the boat away saying, "I'll be around here when you complete your mission, Have Emil find me if it's an emergency."

Hans senses that Midas is somewhere nearby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:06 am

Cain stands casual yet alert and observes his surroundings. He speaks to the recruits: "Keep your eyes peeled, but don't get too aggressive. Let the superiors lead."

He nods to Sid in particular, acknowledging the deal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:39 am

Hans laughs mirthfully, "Well, I'm going to have to trust our fair Brum to lead the charge, unless Emil wants to do it, as I'm more suited for subterfuge. On that note, Emil, if you would be so kind as to take me back to where you picked me up? I have a uniform to pick up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relmin

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-12-29

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:55 pm

"We should get a move on." Emil says, hovering slowly but majestically towards the nearest door. "I will help you retrieve your clothing after we successfully capture the captain."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:08 pm

Brum motions to his subordinates. "Plan hasn't changed much. Axel keep an eye on Sid and Jean, clear top deck then move lower. Play it safe and cool. Follow Emil and Hans' lead. Jule with me, we're gonna move slowly towards the captain's deck. If we run into trouble, we'll either handle it, or you'll know. Be swift, be careful, and as we say in Poland, Komu w droge, temu gwózdz w noge."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:17 am

A look of distaste quickly flashes across Hans' face at the Polish saying, however, it's gone as soon as fast as it had appeared, replaced by his normal, cheerful demeanor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:54 am

Axel nods in response to Brum, then turns to Emil, "Ready when you are." He says before moving closer to Emil next to the door
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:11 pm

Sid is skipped (3)

As the group begins to divide into two squads, a shout is heard somewhere nearby, "...been boarded!"
Jean reacts, his skin visibly thickening, "I'm going to transform, this may take some time." his voice already a growl, and the slit of his third eye beginning to form.

Jule looks to the others, "We can take care of the captain, try not to dray attention to our motives please." she says, motioning for Brum to lead her away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:25 pm

Brum quickly heads around to the left side of the boat with Jule, looking for any soldiers. He prepares his iron bar for combat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:59 am

Cain smiles, withdrawing his revolver, still feeling some of the effects of the high and the thrill of battle. Checking his attitude, he finds cover nearby and prepares himself should the enemy come by.

Alright, enemy is alerted, Jean needs time to transform, and I need to stay with these recruits... I'll follow Emil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:05 pm

Hans smirks to himself, "I'll be back, I have an errand to run really quick." He then goes to run towards the area where he left the dead soldier. As an afterthought, he stops mid-stride to turn around and ask Emil, "Are you going to come with me, or help make sure they don't die?"


Last edited by Shinjuku on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:28 am

Sid begins to wander on his own, completely forgetting about his deal with Cain. Maybe I can get my own action.. I don't need to follow some punk. I can kill just fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:56 pm

Emil responds, "I'll stay with them, the other parahumans are bound to be nearby." Emil then turns to his, 'squad', and says, "We're going to proceed into the interior until we find a suitable location to defend until Brum and the others complete their mission."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:15 pm

Axel nods, "Understood."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:31 pm

As Emil opens the door he was facing, his group sees a cage with a person inside of it. The person is sitting with their eyes closed.

Brum notices two soldiers arguing about something, though he is noticed almost as soon as he sees them. "Drop your weapons or we will shoot!" they shout. Brum does not understand this.

Hans arrives where the bodies lay on the ground, one guard is approaching.

Sid wanders around by himself, stumbling into a ship mate while looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:51 am

Cain peers in from the side of the door, as his back is to the wall beside the door.  

"Who the hell is that...?" he whispers aside to Emil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkenten

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:36 am

Brum pulls the iron bar in front of him and extends it in a point, aiming for the head of one of the soldiers. "Jule, can you hit the other one?" He says as he's attacking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:14 am

Hans sees the guard and pulls his gun out before approaching, "What are you doing! Didn't you hear that enemies have boarded the ship? Go protect the captain with the rest of them!" If the guard goes to turn his back, Hans would try to pull his knife, and stab him in the neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bacon2

avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:39 am

Sid accidentally bumps into the shipmate. "Oops. Sorry dude!" Sid walks back to his group, remembering his surprise from Cain if Sid was to protect him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relmin

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-12-29

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:07 am

Emil acknowledges Cain before levitating towards the cage and observing the person inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:01 pm

Axel also takes notice of the person inside the cage. Who is that? Maybe a prisoner? Another parahuman? Both? Axel thinks of the possibilities, and concludes to himself that no matter the possible circumstance of the person in the cage, he'd follow Emil's lead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:47 pm

Brum extends his iron bar towards the soldier, spearing through the air next to the mans head.

Biclops closes her eyes, then opens them as a concussive blast erupts from her pupils, knocking the soldiers onto their backs. Dealing 8 damage to her target and 10 to Brum's. "Do something before they recover!" Biclops says, grasping Brum's shoulder to keep her orientation correct, "They're going to shoot us if we don't hurry." she says.

"Woah, woah, woah!" The soldier says while raising his hands in a surrendering gesture. "Intruders? Where? We need to stop them before they get to that room." The man says, lowering his hands.

As Sid turns around, a hand grabs onto his shoulder, "Not so fast, kid. I want a real apology, something that I can tell my family about, 'some kid ran into me and I had to force him to apologize.'  I mean, what kind of person would I have to be to think of that as a family story. Well I am exactly that kind of person. I would like a decent apology, and if I'm not satisfied I will report you for insubordination."

"I am Eel, would you mind explaining why you are in this cage?" Emil says before dropping to the ground and observing the person in the cage. They are female, judging by their breasts. Her eyes which had previously been assumed to be closed, are actually empty sockets, sewed shut for unknown reasons. Her hair is black and cut short, which gives her a certain image. "..food...p-please.." she says meekly.

Dragons transformation continues, his height growing extensively, almost 8 feet tall now. His third eye is complete, as are his claws and scales. His tail still growing and the rippling under his skin alludes to the muscle changes.

...

It had been too long since he had smelled the air of the outside world, three days he'd been stuck in that damned cage. That was all they could hope to hold him for. His powers allowed any who approached to be killed and their keys taken. The warden had managed to keep him contained by sending his food through a shoot in his cell, though when is broke mysteriously, she was forced to send actual people to give him his meals.

Before him stood a golden man, taller than him but yet, not so intimidating. "Wintermoon, I hadn't expected to see you here. Well, I guess it is of some use, take me to Zeruel. This is of the utmost importance"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://medievalinop.forumotion.com
Shinjuku

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:10 pm

"Which room? The captain's room? Don't you remember, I was sick during the debriefing so I missed it." says Hans, attempting to squeeze as much information out of the guard before sending him away... or killing him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TitanShadow12

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2013-09-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:49 pm

Cain reflexively looks away in disgust.

Caged like an animal... in the first room we enter... wants food...

!!

"Emil, be careful, she could be dangerous!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutt

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:02 pm

Axel nods his head in agreement, "Agreed. Something seems very off about this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: G3: Parahumans   

Back to top Go down
 
G3: Parahumans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MedievalIN :: Game :: RPGame-
Jump to: